Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darkradar1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I really like to Roleplay and hope to create a roleplaying guild on CotH. I've been playing WoW for over 5 years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I speak German, English, and Arabic, but I'm from Syria.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Stumbled upon it one day and tried it out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found CotH because I was looking for a 3.3.2 server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like medieval roleplays; of damsels in distress and heroines!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves are my favorite due to their exquisite look!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be here for ages :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation."

As this is the true foundation for a good time while Roleplaying! Or any other time as well! This is a GAME. We all are here to have fun, not to be ridiculed!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This guy goes to a bar that's on the tenth floor of a hotel. He sits down and has a couple of drinks, then stands up, announces loudly that he has had enough, and goes over and jumps out the window. Now, there are two men who are sitting at a window table, and having that natural human curiosity about the grotesque, watch as this man plummets to certain death.

However, just as he is about to hit the ground, he rights himself, pulls his feet underneath himself,and lands gracefully. He then turns and comes back into the building. Naturally, the two men are amazed. The guy comes back into the bar, orders a few drinks, then repeats the process. The two men at the window seat are astounded! When the guy returns and repeats the procedure AGAIN, the two men stop him before he jumps and ask him how on earth he does that. He replies "It's simple, really. There's an air vent down by the ground, and if you catch the updraft, you can right yourself and land on the ground with no problems." Then he proceeded to jump out the window again. Well, these two men decided that they just HAD to try this, so they jumped out the window, and SPLAT! -- made a mess hitting all over the ground.

Meanwhile, the first guy has made it back up to the bar. When he sits down to order his drinks, the bartender says "Superman, you can be a real ------- when you're drunk!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope :).
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.