Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mariololo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 14 years old and I live in Spain.I study at a German school.I don't know what my profession will be, but I'm very interested in computing and programming.

My favorite games are WoW, Resident Evil and Counter Strike. I play Warcraft and Starcraft as well.Maybe one day I'll play Diablo too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Spain, so my primary language is Spanish, but I can speak a bit English/German as well. I think it won't be difficult to integrate with the English-speaker community, but I really hope there are Spanish people to role-play with.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the game 2 years ago, and I liked it.I wondered what the
game was about, so I read the lore. Since then, I have played Warcraft III and I have read most of the articles in WoWWiki.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been playing 2 years long in normal servers.However, the people there are disrespectful and there are a lot of hackers and cheaters.
A year ago I found out that what I enjoy and entertains me is role-playing.I thought I would play on an official role-playing server, but it seems a bit impossible to me.So I searched in Google "Wow role-playing private" and this is how I found Conquest of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every tipe roleplaying, but I'm very interested in role-playing as a member of the Twilight's Cult, a Scarlet Crusader and a Stromgardian Warrior who wants to take back the city from the Syndicate and the Boulderfist clan.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, because they're the founders and leaders of the Alliance and because the have a "medieval" culture and society(my favorite themes in History are the Medieval Age and the Early modern era).My favorite human kingdoms are Stormwind and Stromgarde.

I like role-playing as a warrior and fighting against the Horde, but I enjoy role-playing as a Twilight cultist (Warlock,Mage or Shaman) or as a Scarlet Crusader (paladin or DK)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect nice people, respect and and lot of RP everywhere, and, if it's possible, not so many bugs, but that's not so important.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Role-playing.

Respect is something very important for me.However, I don't disaprove any kind of RP disrespectful (but just only a bit) discussion, for example: "I'll kill you damn orcs!" or something like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I prefer to complete this later, but I'm preparing some histories for my characters in my mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to know whether ICC and the other raids/dungeons are working and if there's some Spanish group/guild of people.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

About your question, I don't believe ICC is working unfortunately, it has too many triggers. As for Spanish guilds, I am also in belief that there are none.
Hey, Welcome!

I am still kinda angry at the Spaniards winning the World Cup though.