Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: It has been a year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Didnt exactly know where to post this, so I'm guessing general discussion would do ( since I've seen similar threads like mine here. )

Anyways, I guess nobody knows me or still remembers me... But! I just wanted to let you know after more than a year of absence I've decided to return to the COTH-Scene as I have finally given up on retail-RP as it just lacks quality.

( To the moderators: I took the liberty of moving my approved character from the old-character section on the wiki to the normal character since I'll be playing more actively again. )
Welcome back! Good to see old (new to me thought) faces!

Quote:( To the moderators: I took the liberty of moving my approved character from the old-character section on the wiki to the normal character since I'll be playing more actively again. )

Unfortunately your profile is going to have to be re-approved considering a few lore revisions we've done with the restart to trinity core.
Ah, okay.

Don't think there will be that much of a problem because basicly his lore was around the plague-infection troughout the northeren lands. Unless you have decided to wipe the entire scourge from the lore, I dont think there will be much problem. But offcourse thats up for you guys to decide.

So how will this go in progress? Do I have to make a new application or will you guys just check it or something else?

(Wiki Link)
Well aside from that, welcome back to the server! I hope you like all the new changes! There's a bunch of new commands so if you haven't read/found out about them yet. Here's the link to the page,
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22082
Nevermind answering my question.

- I found out about the migration process -

And thank you for the usefull link.