Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Travis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I will call my self a leader! Somone that goes infront of everyone. Most of the players like me. I was gifted the game in 2004, and have jumped on and off since then.
I'm new to RP, so I dont know so much about it yet. Altough i have played serious roleplay at a garry's mod server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Norway 1992. I live in Norway now. I can speak English. Norwegian is my primary langunge. So my English is 100%.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft in 2004, I remember that christmas! I was gifted Wold of Warcraft by him, i loved the game since then.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to play on a Roleplay server because it sounded interesting and a friend told me about it. So i googled "World of warcraft private roleplay server" and this was the only one? I have never played roleplay before, only PvP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dont know yet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class is a easy choice! Night elf Druid. Why? I just love to do magic and just transform into a bear. Night elf is also a race that i find interesting!

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations. Well i hope that it is much helpful players as i am new to this. I think i will love the server and roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think they all appeals to me good! I like the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Emmm, This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. So no. Not no

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well you server looks awesome! :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.