Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shimbata`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I was playing World Of Warcraft since 2005. I am having a good roleplaying experience because I played a lot of GTA: San Andreas, Multiplayer in a roleplaying server. When I saw the first roleplaying server, I joined into it. Now, that server is offline.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Bulgaria and I speak Bulgarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother played WoW when i was a kid. I really liked it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to survive. I would like to play in a jungle or something in pairs. I will eat fishes from fishing, i will create campfire, cook the fish on it. I think it's really cool.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior. I like the Human Warrior, because it's the most roleplayful character. The warrior has almost RP spells. Not like the mages or warlocks. They have unreal spells.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it will be cool. Dunno.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, Role-Playing, Language, Tolerance, Respect, Godmoding, Exploitation

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once.. There was a big war between the Horde and the Alliance. The Horde Warchief Thrall was having a big army of trolls and orcs. The Alliance Captain-Proudmoore (Jaina Proudmoore's father) was having a big defence in Northwatch. It was a big army of humans, that hated the orcs and trolls.
Thrall was in a tent, with his friend Grom Hellscream, talking about the war. When they were talking, a bloody orc entered the room saying:
-Warchief! The Alliance have found us! We must ready our troops and attack them! FAST!
-Alright.-shouted Thrall-. EVERYBODY! GET READY FOR ATTACKING NORTHWATCH!
All the Horde army started shouting, some of them were scared..
After half an hour, Warchief was in front of the gates of Northwatch. The Alliance Chief went on the walls saying:
-Aaah.. Thrall.. Our Horde Warchief.. Hehe.. You came to attack us, right? Let's see what you and your vassals can do! ARCHERS!HERE!ATTACK ON THREE.. THREE!
The archers started shooting at the Horde's troops. The Army didn't know what to do, but their Warchief Thrall, yelled:
-ARMY! HIDE! FAST!
Thrall used his shaman's powers to ruin the walls, and so he did it.
-ATTAAAAACK!-yelled Warchief.
The Horde ruined all the Northwatch, but lucky for Proudmoore.. He ran away..

Sorry about that story.. It's not very interesting..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thanks.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^