Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JukeBox`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a Canadian who has a real interest in technology, music and biology (And, of course, RP). I've been role playing since I started playing WoW back in 2004. I can't wait to get integrated into this server's RP as soon as possible! I've heard good things about CotH.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said above, I'm from Canada and my primary language is English, along with a bit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A cousin of mine got me into it, actually. I was over there for Christmas break and he showed me how to play and all that good stuff. I purchased my own copy within the month.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was getting tired of Moon Guard RP on the live servers, and I heard some things about private servers from guild mates so I Google'd "WoW RP private servers" and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm up for pretty much anything. The only RP I don't enjoy is 'poor quality' RP you find on the live servers, with the "lolz, lmao's, u's, and 2's". Besides that, I'll get involved with any RP you throw at me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mage by far. I've always had a big interest in magic, what with watching and reading Harry Potter. I pride myself with knowing the lore behind the Arcane, so you don't have to worry about that.

Gnomes. I like their history the most. Something always drew me to these short, technologically advanced guys. I do also like the Orc's history, and look forward to making an Orcish Mage once Cataclysm rolls around.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From reading the wiki, I'm expecting this server will be full of fun-loving individuals with good grammar and who love to RP as much as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills

All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. This is a roleplay-centric server, and as such we need to have high standards of personal expression. Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling all count. Nobody's perfect, but everyone is capable of improving. Emoticons are not an acceptable substitute for a well-posed emote. Please try to type out words, such as "you" rather than "u" and "thanks" rather than "thx". You are expected to use proper spelling and grammar in the official OOC channels (/Chat and /LookingForGroup) as much as possible. If you are asked to stop abusing the language more than once, you will be kicked and directed to this rule.

^-- My favorite. Bad grammar bugs me. :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As it is not required yet, I will leave this blank for now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just hope I can get on as soon as possible! ^_^
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.