Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Allday420`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing since TBC came out, and quit a while after WotLK was released. I'm mostly played caster classes and a death knight. I played on Moonguard and Cenarion Circle for around those 2 years and early on found out about RP. For about a year and a half I enjoyed RP until I quit the game for a while. I found that even though most retail realms had little RP and were more like PvE realms, the small groups of people who did RP made it enjoyable and fun, not argumental and filled with drama. I just hope to meet mature players and have a fun time on the server!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me to try out World of Warcraft and I bought the game and loved it ever since, taking a break for a while after WotLK.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched private RP server on google and your site was the first to come up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any good RP that doesn't drag on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Rogue because it's a perfect combination, for RP and PVP reasons. The versatility of humans and being an agile race fits an assassin better than a gnome rogue in the level of seriousness. Plus humans are my favorite race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have good mature RP with varied players. I hope that the RP on this private server is better than unregulated retail RP servers, knowing that unexperienced RP will be scarce.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmodding and a Mature environment appeals the most to me. I like the system you have for the private server, because in retail there aren't any introductions, anybody can join RP servers. I trust that this server is great for RPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^