Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sulayman`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,
My name is Alex and I turned 17 in July. I'm in my last year of Academy and hoping to get into university or collage after summer. I'm hoping to get a degree in microbiology.

I'm an easy going person who enjoys most types of RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm Born and raised in Scotland but spend my summers in Turkey with family.

English is my native tongue however I also speak Turkish though my spelling tends to be a little off.

I am Dyslexic and my spelling can suffer from it, any spelling corrections given in RP will be much appreciated. OOC of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
2 summers ago a friend got me World of Warcraft for my birthday and I've been hocked ever since. I am a veteran of Warcraft 3 and the storyline has had me enthralled for years now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have lost touch with my old RP server as I had gave up RP to focus on my studies around exam time last year. I had tried to rediscover them but the server seems to have imploded from forum arguments.

I was recommended to seek this server out from Warcraft 3 Battle.net by a kind person who's account name sadly escapes me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy tribal or "house", ie noble families, RP. Not for the fighting but the close bonds and relative small numbers involved. RPing with numbers larger than 5 at one time usually ends up ruined unless provided with a definite leader, usually in the form of a Lord or Chief.

I prefer the role of an underling because of the possibilities. You could be a blindly loyal footman seeking to maintain his family name's honour or a power-seeking plotter seeking to stick the knife in the backs of those above him/her in their own path to power.

I have been know to play a Bodyguard because of the close relationship formed with who you are guarding. The prospect of having to defend the honour of my Master/Mistress does add a certain Romantic or Byronic attraction as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Let me get this out of the way, I am a massive Troll fanboy. Anyone who has RPed with me before will know this. I love the Lore around the Lao religion and the chaotic state of the tribal wars in Stranglethorn Vale.

I am partial to playing humans simply because the humble Arathorian villager is an easy role to assume and play well.

As for class I prefer warriors as I don't tend to enjoy the use of magic IC.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Enjoyable RP with Friendly people. From what I've heard this is the Staple here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Always good to have in a social situation. This makes sure new Rpers aren't turned off RP and the more experienced players will have a more enjoyable stay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I screamed as I was born and I screamed as I died. It always struck me as funny, and it still does, that those two moments were so very similar.

I was born into a small village deep within Zul'Drak were the game was abundant and the rivers flowed year round.

Back then I was called Mig. A young, Proud Drakkari I was always more savage then even my warlike kin. I was eager to join any and all war bands to prove myself in battle. I suppose that was when I truly sealed my fate. The taste of battle proved to be to appealing, addicting. As I tried to quench my thirst for battle it only grew and grew. This went on for years. As I amassed more and more glory and riches, the less and less they mattered to me.

I was content, not happy, but content. That is until my older brother, jealous at having a whelp out shine him, attacked me. He tried to kill me and take my place and riches. I was shocked, but I recovered quickly. I struck him, again and again. Filled with the rage know only to those betrayed, I felled him.

I had changed. I had became a berserker. I had became Zul'Mig. With my new title came a new enemy, the Dark King had raised a vast army of undead and now the fell on our lands like the demons of the old tales. They brought with them not only dark magic and plague but a new form of war. Not of honour but horror. In response to this new enemy I raised a war band of my own.

With my men I faced my first battle with the Undead menace. A champion lead an horde of ghouls forty strong into an ambush set up by my forces. When I signaled we descended on them like carrion after battle but we were not prepared for this new enemy. For every ghoul felled a troll joined him in death. Eventually I cleaved my way to the champion himself. Slow in his Armour he could not dodge my blows but nor did he show any sign of caring as they found their targets. As the duel, and the battle that framed it, went on I grew tired yet my opponent did not, his blows still as terrible yet sanguine. I knew that if I did not defeat him soon I would never, so I struck out one last time, with axe in hand I swung like a hero of old. His head free from his body, his minions lost the will to continue and fell apart around us. In victory I felt I would live for ever, how right I was...

After the rage in my blood subsided I saw that only I had survived, my brethren lay wasted around me. My leadership was lacking, and their lives were the price payed for my failings. Guilt stricken I lost the right to my old name and title. From then on I was Fon'Mig. I exiled myself to find death in battle, and within that hopefully redemption.

I found this redemption on the end of a champion's blade, slain in battle. A Witch-Angel brought me back into this world as something new, something terrible.

Now I fight against my former Kin but without a name for I am legion...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just that I hope to meet and befriend everyone here.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.