Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mats91`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
About myself? Let's see...

I'm 19 years old and I am really interested in IT as well as drawing and listening to good music, you know... Frank Sinatra. :)

Ever since I first started online gaming I always liked roleplay, because it makes you think, it makes you to use your imagination and your creativity.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Latvia

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend was playing WoW a while ago and said that I sould try this game for myself...

Got hooked on it since then.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been playing WoW on PvP servers for a while now, but the thing is... I've never seen myself as a "pwn n00bs" type of person. So I've been searching for a good RP server and a friend of mine recommended this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like adventures and exploring, you know, kind of things that you see in the movies.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome/Mage

Because I like the saying "Go gnome, or go home!"

But seriously...
Ever since I started WoW, I've always picked Gnomes for their looks and attitude, as well as their appetite for inventing new and crazy gadgets.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Currently I'm expecting friendly and helpful people around here as well as fun roleplaying time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility...
Novadays most of us wants to be in the centre of attention and it almost always leads to chaos, so this rule is a great way to keep things in order.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write a story later, since it will take some time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah, are majority of the players are going horde?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. To answer your question, there seems to be a decent balance of Horde and Alliance players. You can find a variety of character races to suit your mood!