Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I'm new to this server and I've gotten an account for the forum but I dunno how to get an account ingame.. (I never have, I'm just a noob.. :P )

Can I just get a brief instruction on how to get it or just give me a link please, this server looks like a good RP server which is why I'm eager to join..

So anywho enough of my babbling, just give me some feeback please that'd be great :)
Hey there, welcome.

To create a game account simply click the *Game Account* button on the top right of the screen on this forum, just next to a *Wiki* link.
There it is! Thanks Nostra :)

And thanks for the welcome too
Reading the FAQs in the wiki will answer a whole bunch of your questions right away. I recommend checking it out.
Vouch.

One of the first few players I've rped with. He has room for improvement, sure, but I think it's important to say that he's been steadily improving since I met him.
Please move the vouch to his actual intro thread. ;)
Ooh, sneaky thread. I thought It was his intro too!
Hahaha!

HURRAY that's my second vouch! Thanks man ;)

This whole thing should be in my Introduction thread but what the heck. A vouch is a vouch.