Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ryvor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
OOC: Hello, I'm one of those people that would go along with anything. Like in one of those situations when people don't know what they're going to do next and they ask me, I'll say, "I'll don't mind what we do." I'm easy to talk to and I'll be glad to strike up a conversation with someone. Game's all around interest me, whether it would be Xbox 360, computer, Wii, and handheld games, but mostly PC games are what I'm currently into and World of Warcraft really stuck out to me. I hope I get to enjoy this game with you and all the other Roleplayers out there. Thanks.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I born and raised in Virginia, USA. Lived there all my life and will move away when I get the chance. My primary language of course is English, I've been taking spanish classes and know very little spanish.

Yo hablo poco espanol.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I got into Warcraft I was at my cousin's house and he was playing WoW on his Mac. I saw this and thought his character looked very cool. This was when I was little so I didn't start right then. He let me play a bit until I had to leave to go back home. A few years later I was looking for a game my friends and I could play and I remembered playing WoW with my cousin so we all picked it up. After a couple years my friends quit but I kept on playing... Until I couldn't afford it. So I quit for a month or two but then found private servers. While playing alot of private servers I found this one GameMaster Roleplay server called Echelonedwow. This server ended half a year after I started playing. Now I'm on the search for a new Roleplaying server that I can settle down in and relax after a hard day at school.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well after the last RP Server I played shut down. I went searching and Google was were I started...

After half hour of searching reading homepages of not many RP servers, I thought to myself and compared how the overall appeal of the page and the content of forums were and the players, And Conquest of the Horde was the best appealing to me. So here I am. :]

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh my... I must say A LOT are enjoyable.
I'll do all kinds of role play, relaxing in a bar. Exploring with a partner. Fighting role plays.
You name it, I'll do it, and if it's something I haven't experienced before I'll gladly try new things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hard to answer this... Let's see...
My first character in Warcraft was a Night Elf Druid. This class and race appealed to me because of the Only non-short, kind of normal-looking, and cute race and I liked the robes a druid got with this. I was only like fourteen so now I like to play Undead Priests. It just seems ironic to me, a Forsaken priest that is undead, It's just fun to role play with. And once I even made a Forsaken without a jaw and that was so much fun.. my speech would be, "Muummuoom!" Other players really enjoyed the creativity in this character they actually reacted like I was a dog and make up things like the understand me. I would have to act upon what the player says or does. It was just a fun and exciting role in that Role Play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Out of the other sites I have seen this one spoke out and I saw Organization, good community, active forum, and active staff. This way of meeting players, Introductions, I think is the GREATEST Idea ever. I must say well done.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of them but your asking for which one appeals to me? Let's see... I can see a few as I have the rules in a separate tab up in Firefox, and, I definitely agree with
Respect
Maturity
These two are should be at the top. Even though Respect is. I must show respect for those who let us use and play on there server I like a motto that I have heard and agreed with. "It is a privilege to use other peoples stuff, not a Right to." This has always made sense to me. Now Maturity is another thing I don't like when people at school or anywhere else use insulting jokes about peoples mothers or what she said.... Those are inappropriate and are not that funny. So those two really mean something to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
OOC: My last server I played on required interviews ICly to get into guilds so I'm going to do one here. Basically it asks where my character was from and about it ICly.
Let's say I was playing a blood elf rogue.

IC: Hello there, My name is Erosonia. I was born and raised in the streets of Silvermoon City, Although... my family was poor, so we had no where to go, well.. I had no place to go. My mom died when I was very little along with my father. (/e starts to tear up but holds it back,) Sorry... I do not like to talk about my childhood then, but all I could do to get food was steal from local taverns and greedy elfs not paying attention to there balcony dinner. I'm not like this anymore though so don't worry about your dinner tonight sir. (/e lets out a little giggle.) Now after I grew up and got my life back together I went traveling searching for a new place I can live or at least stay for a while.. So, I kindly ask you... would you be so very kind and let me stay.. For at least a while?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I know I already submitted a introduction. But I did a over a Week ago, I didn't see my Post on the Introduction section and didn't get a message that it got rejected. So I hope you get this one and Thank you for your time.
Welcome to the server! Take the time to read errything you can before jumping in, it'll save a lot of possible heartache later.

Enjoy your stay!