Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seu's awesome monologue about the political situation in BB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((I am really sorry, Elil, for not posting this earlier.

This is what Seu told Elil when they met at her camp outside Booty Bay. It may also be assumed that he sent a letter carrying this info to the guild headquarters.

This post is intended for Light of Nova members. Others may feel free to read this but I would request you do not meta-game and expoit it IC-ly.

I'll forgo Seu's accent and write this so as the reader doesn't get confused))

There are two main groups in Booty Bay, the Janeiro Society led by Cervantes Scila, human, and the pirates-cum-slavers led by Skipper, human.

As per my initial mission I contacted both of them for capturing Reigen while making them think that they were the only ones being given the job.

Skipper contacted me with news of Reigen's successful abduction, this incident increased the tension between Skipper and Cervantes. I was taken to a ship where Reigen had been kept but Skipper refused to finish the deal without meeting my boss, Jidaeo, first. As I tried to stall any undesirable action from Skipper's side for a few day, I found that Reigen had not been captured but was actually a close friend of Skipper's. When confronted by Reigen, I told her that I was acting of my own volition which had been a product of misunderstanding. We parted on less hostile terms.

Since this objective had failed, I thought of taking over Booty Bay from the various groups. By chance I met Trokmir, an orc Blackwater Raiders sentry, at the inn. While with him, a blood elf approached us. In a private place he told the both of us that he had a shipment of drugs arriving at Booty Bay that was worth 150 gold and also that Skipper had a map which was of great value. He also handed me a vial of concentrated intoxicant, I still have the vial with me. The elf was jittery and a habit of smoking.

I contacted Cervantes, telling him that Skipper had a map worth 1500 gold, a figure I had came up by myself. I also met a human rogue, Coriv, who currently worked for Skipper but seemed to be running his own operations. I was later to find out that Coriv and Trokmir were friends. I told Coriv the same that I had confided to Cervantes.

I also met two assassin's Maliik and Eclair, humans, in Booty bay. I told them that I was in the same line of work as them and loyal to the Horde. They told me that they had three other members to their group and that they had come to the group to eliminate criminal activities that were affecting the Alliance. Maliik gave me a gnomish radio to contact him. I have convinced them to help me in eliminating Janeiro Society and Skipper's group.

There was a Blood elf knight called Zernor who had approached me for help. Cervantes was after his head. I got Zernor to join Skipper's group knowing that this could lead to another conflict between the two. Unfortunately, Skipper currently doesn't consider Zernor of much importance, I have asked him to get close to her. I have also told him to contact Maliik's group for protection.

A few days back I came to know that Coriv was actually loyal to Skipper and that whatever he had told me was a lie. A misunderstanding between Cervantes has made him hostile to me. I am seeking an audience with him.

I am on fairly good terms with Skipper and Reigen.

Some other people worth knowing include,

Butch, human, works for Skipper, usually keeps to himself. I somehow feel that he is hiding something.

An unnamed gnome with pink hair, works for Skipper.

Kazak, a troll, works for Cervantes.

Zach, human, hot headed idiot working for Cervantes. He could unwittingly spoil my plans. Has tattoos on his arms.

Thrazz, troll, follows Reigen everywhere. Thrazz says that he owes Reigen for saving his life.

A female troll, she seems to dislike Cervantes, said she was looking for her 'boy' Bojan. Seems to be the leader of group.

Unknown gladiator, troll. I do not why he is here. Has an eyepatch and black armor. Though I have failed to hire him once, I'll be trying again.

Keakrekyea, human, works for Skipper. Is friendly with me.

Skipper has more men in her group than Cervantes. She is but a young girl yet I would not ask you to underestimate her. Skipper lets her weaker side show like when she forbade her group from killing Cervantes. Anything that happens to Skipper will generate a reaction from Reigen, that has to be kept in mind.

Cervantes Scila is your typical thug, hot headed and easy to manipulate. Gold can be used to persuade him. Since Skipper is uninterested in fighting him I will have to convince Cervantes to make the first move which won't be too difficult.

I feel it is imperative to find the blood elf who told me about the shipment of drugs.