Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Character-Leveling Tokens!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Some folks may recall the introduction of the Bronze Tokens in the past, which could be redeemed for a free level to 50 on any of your characters. We first introduced them with a 'player appreciation day.' Well, the time has come to enjoy them again!

In celebration of bringing back these tokens, everyone will be eligible for a free sample! Some folks have noticed that Mok'tar now sells them (for a hefty price, admittedly). The value of them may possibly be adjusted, but I have not decided yet.

Anyhow! To get a free sample of one of these tokens, please post a reply here stating the name of the character you'd like it sent to. Please be aware the character MUST be on your account!

This is a limited-time offer, so please be sure to post a reply at your earliest convenience!

If you've had a token to redeem but haven't had good luck with getting a GM to level you, please feel free to mail me the token and I will level you when I log in.
Flask, the gnome warrior!
Having him be 50 would be pretty sweet.

*then begins to cry about this not being up earlier with Narm*
Yess ^^

Rhydial, please. Thank you.
I'd like to have it for Ayana, if you'd please.
I'd like to have one for Will. Thanks!
Thrazz would very much like to recieve one of theese tokens.
Sounds pretty neat. I'd love to have one send to Vivi - Night Elf Rogue.
Baydok could use one of these for the time being.
Gnible would like one too ;)
Would love one on Jastilus the Draenei Mage
Sweet they are coming back :D
Yui the Draenei Mage

Thank you, Kretol.
Awesome, this would be pretty nice for Tusin the troll shaman. :)
Sonia, please. /grin
Finin, please. ^^
Aw yes.

Ghan,
Orc Shaman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8