Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Equipment sets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm rather fond of playing around with WMV.
If anyone wants, I can try to make something cool on WMV and whisper you the set in game. Just post here.
The more you specify the more the set will look like you want, obviously, but the harder it might be to find the right equipment.

Say the race/class and what you want me to try to make.
If you have a specific type of clothing you can or can't use (I.E. My paladin only uses plate or my shaman doesn't wear mail) state so as well.
I probably can't get the set right away, but if you possibly could!

You know Ralzi, ig. Well I like to change my char's wardrobe once and a while so it almost relates to more real-life. Instead of having him stuck in the same robe for a month everyday all the time I think he needs a spiffy up. So basically I'm just asking for a set with a dress-robe that's student-worthy. Maybe even icly we could workout Uthaniel giving it to him. Whatever, but basically.

It needs, any kind of dress-robe, not op fancy, but dress fancy, and Aula Arcanum student worthy.

Maybe a new staff to for a nice touch, nothing flashy as well. Just a normal wooden one.

Edit: Just PM me the set, since I may not be on ig for a little bit.
I have a challenge for you. Bailey, my gnomish felsworn, has to keep incognito in towns. As such, she needs to be able to hide the large horns on her forehead, and generally otherwise appear casual for a place such as booty bay or ratchet. Think you can put something together that would suit that? She is a warlock so only cloth :)
I got a few things in mind for both. I'll come in contact with you in game as soon as I can.