Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mack373`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I think leveling is one of the most fun parts of this game. Large scale world pvp is the best type of pvp (not so much raids on towns and cities, but organized armies). I love seeing zones, areas, and people from Warcraft 3. I hate arena because it doesnt advance the Warcraft story at all. Its only in the game so the people behind the computers can prove that theyre better than others. A game of this scale should be all about your character's place in the world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out with Warcraft 3 and was instantly hooked on the story. My brother got my into WoW during vanilla. We took our time leveling and spent a lot of time exploring. Every quest became a roleplaying adventure.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
According to google, this is the best rp private server

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer smaller groups with action involved. I like to think of my WoW playing in terms of warcraft 3, like my character is a single unit in a game of warcraft. I go out with a few other people in a squad and eliminate the threats to our base.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is orc, I always used to play them in warcraft 3. Tauren, trolls, and dwarves are close behind. Their cultures in WoW feel the most in depth to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
that the goldshire inn isnt filled with erpers

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i like that this application is necessary to play on this server. it filters out a lot of stupid people that would ruin servers like this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
i'll post a story later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^