Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: InquisitorAT`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a active player I usually like playing Humans and specifically as a warrior my rp wich i have had for over 7 years is a veteran sergeant in the stormwind army. I like humans for there resourcefullness and ability to feel all the emotions and i like playing this out i am currently taking a writing class and its fun to see even if my grammer is incorrect or spelling its fun to see what i can come up with and every RP ive done either in a D&D/WoW RP or just WoW adds to my character, well as u can see im like my character very much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states my family is from germany frankfurt my primary language is american my secondary is japanase. Watashi wa CotHsan daisuki desu!!!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My family were all gamers and it started with my dad playing WC3 and then WCFT then i got into Retail WoW then Retail RP and now here

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I typed in WoW private servers and found you!! this sounds fun and if u accept me and if im able to play as a human ill really get some adventure for my character thisll be fun if you accept me!!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmmm this is a hard one seeing as how my RP pretty much revovles from city to war to tavern to drama to mass war :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, Warrior since WoW came out thats all i was thinking about and since the start of my RP ive done my single guy

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect humor, strict policies, and an overall good natured community im also expecting people to not joke around during an RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance- Ive seen to many RP's or servers go down under just that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Jason Lional The IIIrd. . .I am fifty-seven and i have seen the scourge and i have seen death. . .*takes a drink from his mug* I have seen towns burned and i have seen battlefields were there are bodies a countless number of bodies. . .*throws the mug away a tear running down his cheek* and i have seen my wife and kid dead. . .i suppose your wondering "what a family?" yes i hade a family when i was just a recuit we came home. . .and it wass burning the people my friends were pitched on poles there whole body slidding slowly down it no not just there head there whole bpdy was stuck on it. . .i ran into the town and ran to my house when i opened the door. . .i saw my wife cut into pieces and sown back together blood bursting from her vody i quickly ran the stairs three steps at a time. . and i found my son with the sword i bought him for his tenth body sticking from his groin and then protruding out his mouth. . .*grabs his sword and slams into the ground* I COULDVE DONE SOMETHING. . .that was twenty years ago. . . and i still remember the horror of the place becouse when i walked outside of my house my fellow soldiers were bones and all there blood didnt sink into the ground it stad there and there screams staid. . .always it was dark magic and my soul was torn apart then. . . i sunk to my doorstep releasing a scream and then i woke up seeing a lone paladin wadding through toward me. . .*takes his sword and slides it easily back into its scabbard* I woke up the next week with a burn mark n my chest of the holy hammer. . .for ten years i was in a asylum for veterans when the child king came to visit us poor wetched souls i didnt bow so they through me in jail for another 5 when i got out i went to te castle and bowed to my king i told him the story im telling you. . .he had no sympathy and i did not care i walked out a shell of a man. . .a skeleton of a soul feasting on whatever sympathy i could get but now is the time to stop!! *looks into the snowy storm* We are in northrend!! We are at the enemies gate!! and dammit i will not stand by!! *gets up his plate armor clanging on his chainmail his hard leather boots making a thud as the reinforces lion headed greaves empact the ground he walks out into the dark. . .a lone man is sitting on a horse on a cliff watching this. . his hand eerily glows a soft blue and his skin is the look of death itself his horse has horns on it and its lower calfs are skeleton "Father dont cry anymore your vengence will come i just wish mommy was here". . .the horse and deathknight stalk away back to there master The Lich King, The night sky is a eerie black and the moon can be seen the howling of worgens can be heard and the battle at the gates can be seen*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
this added with alot of fiction is based on what happened during WW2 with the town burning n stuff it happened to my grandfather albeit there was no poles and certainatly nothing as that but i got the idea about it from him thank you all and hoipe to rp with you soon!!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Hallo hier ^^

Don't worry if you have any grammar mistakes, we have a good tight-knit community to help you out. (We're a good bunch of fellow German people, too :p)