Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [Clever feedback thread title]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I initially wasn't planning on making one of these things, but I've decided I might as well ask.

So I'm looking for some feedback, mostly on my Echoes thread o <o

I also play Endling, Rigley, Jovana, Rodile, assorted others, if you want to give any feedback on those.

It's mostly the writing, though, since I tend to be really iffy on that stuff.

So yeah.
You're a bawss.
Well, I suppose I'll leave some thoughts.

When I rp with you, of course I have a good time. I do like how you can add to the environment by your puppeting, and even if you're not your characters are pretty fun to be around. I know you've also contributed a lot as far as building goes, giving the server a lot of wonderful additions like arenas, camps, and most of all, doors.

As far as the Echos thread, there has never been one that I have not read. I am wondering what's going to happen to Endling next, but I do not mind it being set aside for the Rodile part. It's such a contrast jumping between the stories of one gentle forsaken to an indifferent doctor like Rodile. Perhaps I am also amused because of the voice I imagine him speaking in.

Either way the Echoes have been good to read. I'm not very good with critique, but I will say that it's paced in a way that it can grab my somewhat short attention and leave me entertained.

PS: Endling needs hugs! :<
The only real extended RP I've had with you was during Harrison's expedition through Tanaris back in the day. I have to say, Jovana is still one of my favorite characters to this day. Rigley the character, I remember from my days in the Commoner's Party, when he'd hang around Goldshire. One of the most interesting RPs I've ever had the pleasure of being in was with Rig when my rather eccentric bandit tried interrogating Rigley, only to find out he was legitimately insane. xD

Wilt, is one of the best characters I've ever seen RP'd, and is, by far, the best mute I have ever seen played in my long RP experience. All that being said, I don't have a single thing for you to fix, I just figured I'd talk about how awesome you and your characters are for a paragraph and a half. :3
You roleplay your characters consistantly. Even when their traits prevent them from entering rp, you don't come up with some lame excuse as to 'why Wilt might be trying to have a conversation with you'. They just do what they do. And that's good.
Shamelessly bumping: I'm looking for feedback pertaining to the Infested Victims which have and will continue to wander the streets of Booty Bay during the current ongoing event.
Love them. You play them to the T, according to Rosen's guide.
Posting a bump for feedback on the Battle for Stonetalon events.

I'd really appreciate your input, because it'll have a rather big effect on the events to come. In short, I want to know how long lived you wish to see this- I have the ability to keep these events going for a time as planned, or the plotline could be significantly shortened down, should it be that they are not being received well.
For your newest IC post, I'd just like to say Fadeleaf is customarily used as a replacement for Marijuana, using it as a play on words for 'getting faded' which is used IRL. It's come into common usage in the more... Drug-influenced circles on the server, at least in my experience.
Rigley...

Stonetalon? I didn't happen to participate, but I heard only good things about it.

Dungeoneering? Drunk Glyndin.

IC posts? What's been said by others.

As for RP with you, I haven't, really... I wish to do more in the future, however!
Beltharean Wrote:For your newest IC post, I'd just like to say Fadeleaf is customarily used as a replacement for Marijuana, using it as a play on words for 'getting faded' which is used IRL. It's come into common usage in the more... Drug-influenced circles on the server, at least in my experience.

I did make use of it as a hallucinogen, but I didn't think the character would go further in depth on the topic. :B

I figure that the log being IC from a character's perspective, the properties which other people roleplay a herb as having may just be inconsistency on his part.
Fair enough! Interestingly, it's real life counterpart hallucinogen for some people, depending on tolerance, genetic background, and amount ingested... So it does indeed still hold true to general usage.

(Posted from teh fonez)
Dungeoneering is going (was going) beautifully.

Keep it up! (Bring it up again when you get back!)
/brofist

I enjoyed Stonetalon, it was all epic and awe-inspiring to see various Giants, treants, siege weapons, plot-twists, armies, zeppelins, tanks n' lots I probably missed some nights. Even though it was a bit late for EST, it was planned which helped me adjust my time accordingly.

I like Dungeoneer for the puzzle-solving aspect. Even when I went through the same one, they had different endings so that was nice. I like how it's kinda random throughout the day and helps some people with their timezone issues. I would complain about the small size because it fills so quickly, but I really do like it for the intimacy (lack of a better word) it brings the small group. Plus, the minor combat involved is trust and has some random outcomes. (Like skeleton-vines)
BUMPING!

Battlefield: Khaz Modan has just finished its second event. I'd like to know if there's any feedback; have I improved? Regressed?

That and any other feedback you have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5