Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Emiliy's (Emma's) Drink Mix System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Emiliy's (Emma's) Drink Mix System

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index
((A1)) ... Introduction FAQs
((A2)) ... UI Organization
((A3)) ... Item List

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--((A1)) Introduction FAQs--

1.What IS, this system?

R/. My drink system is based on the same system as herbalism, simply with different reagents and recipes.

2.How is the system introduced into the game?

R/. Gryphon Heart Items, direct yourself to the download page in the COTH website to download it. ((Refered to as GHI from now on. ))

3. What is GHI?

R/. GHI is an ingame addon that allows you to create and induct custom items into the game. These items produce no server-side visual effects, apart from emotes and custom buffs. All other effects are produced ONLY in the local Client.

4. Can I input my own ideas into the system?

R/. This is a tough one, Since it takes a lot of thought, because some items must be linked, and scripted. It is not recommended, but IF you have a good idea, you can send it to me, And I might put it in.

5. How does one get the reagents to make recipes?

R/. I shall give each person a starter pack, I will try to give each person a different set, making another ICly and OOCly flow of economy and trade between players. Some people might give you quests, or, I will, for a certain drink. All quests obtained from my character Emma will have monetary rewards.

6. How do I get the Items needed?

R/. First of all, Download GHI in the COTH download pages.
- Manual Way:
1. Download the TXT file included in this post, and get ingame.
2. Click "IM" or IMPORT in the blue bag that should now appear in your
UI.
3. Copy and paste each code, Separately.

-Simple Way:
1. Get Ingame.
2. Look for me, Emma.
3. I'll give you all the items you need, Via trade.

Any other questions, Direct them to me.

--((A2)) UI Organization--

This system has a custom UI, which is actually a specially organized bag, created in GHI. I will explain, With PICTURES!

This is the full UI, Organized in MY style, the most convenient. This is the RECOMMENDED SETUP! ! !
[Image: SimpleUIClean.jpg]

These little red cogs are NULL SPACES, or borders, these are simply to close off a certain space, to produce the illusion of "Sections". Making it look more and feel more like a UI.
[Image: NullspaceTooltip.jpg]

"Tiers" are the little crates full of bottles, these contain materials you can use to make drinks. Right click the tier to open it.
[Image: TiersTooltips.jpg]

This is a Tier one material, Which means you might use it a lot, Each item has its own tier, it is your job to organize the materials you recieve in their respective tiers, for this process is not automatic.
[Image: ReagentsTooltip.jpg]

This is a Recipe, it contains a list of requirements needed to make this drink, also, its Drink's tier level. 1 being common, 4 being Epic.
[Image: RecepieTooltip.jpg]

[Image: DrinkTooltip.jpg]

This is a drink. It is a Tier one drink, which makes it common. Each drink has a different visual effect. And can be played out differently, OR sold at your own convenience ICly or OOCly.
[Image: MoreTooltip.jpg]

--((A3)) Item List--

Recipes:
Make Whiskey
Make Vodka
Make Red Wine

-If you want a Recipe added here, send me the name of the drink, and its components. I will get it in here, - <3.

Drinks:
Whiskey
Whiteout Elixir (( Beta Phase, Script liqueur. ))
Vodka
Red Wine

Reagents:
Wheat
Corn
Malted Barley
Fermented Grain
Fermented Grain Mash
Water
Carbonated Water
Salt
Emtpy Glass
Salted Glass
Potato
Aged Grapes
Smashed Aged Grapes
Yeast

Tokens:
Recipe Token - Redeem for a Recipe
Booster Pack Token - Redeem for three random Reagents.

---------I WILL UPDATE THIS EVERY DAY.------------

RECIPE TOKENS RECIEVED FROM QUESTS I HAVE SENT YOU ON CAN BE REDEEMED FOR NEW RECIPES, OR SOLD. THESE ARE HIGHLY PRICED.

[attachment=0]
This code will give you the coordinates on a zoom x zoom plane. All you have to do is go to a farm and stand on the corners. Record those coordinates and then make a few if statements that will allow a user to create the material they'd get if they were standing within the boundary you set up.

Code:
zoom = 100

if IsInInstance() == 1 then
   print( "This doesn't work in instances." )
else
   origin = {}
   origin[1], origin[2] = GetPlayerMapPosition( "player" )
   origin[1] = ( origin[1] - ( ( origin[1] * zoom ) % 1 ) / zoom ) * zoom
   origin[2] = ( origin[2] - ( ( origin[2] * zoom ) % 1 ) / zoom ) * zoom
   print( "Location: ","(", origin[1],",", origin[2],")" )
end
Added new drink.
This... is absolutely magnificent. I was having lots of fun with it yesterday.

Thanks for the GHI!