Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Masterninja1032`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I came from playing on a actual role playing realm in World Of Warcraft to try a private server because the role playing was not what I wanted on the realm.(Couldnt make events with back grounds etc.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from North America and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I played the original and loved the lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this through google because I was looking up private rp servers to try and see if it was better than role play servers in actual WOW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like military to civilian because they are both fun to play. I like it all!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Tauren shamans because they have a amazing lore background .

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it will be the best role playing experience I can have.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the roleplaying knowledge one because it makes sure the people playing a certain class for instance night elves know how to do it.(Night elves are very hard to role play as because of background , you can not say your a experienced druid who is twenty years old.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I do not have a role play back ground planned out for my person yet because...he does not exsist yet....so ya...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So far I am impressed with your work just by what you have to go through to play. Keep it up!
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!
Okay I am getting very mad now...I was approved and yet I still can't make my server account even though I type my user name for forums perfect......love it.
I would presume you did not go HERE and make an account, yes?
Like the majority of other people who have problems, there's a 90% chance you're not typing in your email properly when trying to create a server account. Please check your User Control Panel and copy/paste the email you're using for the forums into the server registration form, as it suggests.
That worked thanks...just had the new patch when I looked this up so do I need to remove that before replacing my realm list?