Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lakly`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I used to play World of Warcraft on mostly PvP servers, however i am a peaceful, helpful guy who tries to have a good time playing Warcraft. RP-ing is a totally new area for me, but i want to ry it out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Hungary. My motherlanguage is Hungarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first played World of Warcraft when The Burning Crusade expansion was released. My sisters boyfriend played the game and soon i did too.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I always have played World of Warcraft with my friends, but we got bored of how things go on PvP servers. So i decided to find a RP server, and my friend, google, helped me in finding this community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy playing even by myself, or in a group. I enjoy action and sometimes danger too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My fawourite race is Tauren becouse they live in such a beautiful place, and the live in harmony with nature. I do not have a favourite class but lets say Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope, since i am a newcomer in the world of role playing, that here i can feel how good is RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. I have not seen respectfulness on other servers so it is a very good thing that here it is a rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will think about this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!