Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aurot`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm Aurot, I've been looking for a good RP server, and it looks like I've fond one. I am 13 years old (very mature however) and I am an exhibitionist shooter, I like to go to the local target range and have some fun shooting silhouette. I certainly LOVE the Game of WoW, and love to role-play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America, and My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced it to me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by googling "WoW private rp servers" this website was the first that came up, and it looks very promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I certainly enjoy a nice village/tavern roleplay, a nice little calm roleplay maybe with some action thrown in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be a Tauren. My favorite class is a druid, due to the fact that they are always calm and wise, the pair always is a good choice for calm people.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are average, I expect a good community and being able to find role play quickly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule, I really like how you are very strict on the rules and have well-thought out punishments for breaking them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once a druid of the Cenarion Circle, His name was Dornoma Baruni. He was a tauren, he only had one intact horn, the other had split in half from age. He was walking in the lush land of Grizzly Hills. He stumbled across a small bear cub. Dornoma gently caressed the cub under the chin, and whispered something unintelligible. He smiles, as the bear cub walks over to its mother that the cub had not been able to find, Dornoma smiled, and continued to walk.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This server looks very promising and I hope to have a lot of fun on it.
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!