Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Andragor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an older player, used to play AD&D and other Roleplaying games. I am respectful and helpful to other players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the Netherlands, my primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
1,5 years ago i started playing on a pvp server together with a friend, and had 2 level 80 characters and 1 level 70.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used google to look for servers that had roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Depends on my mood, but i enjoy action and danger playing with a party or some relaxing roleplay in pairs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Undead and class is Warlock. I enjoy playing a Warlock and, in my eyes, the best race suitable for a Warlock is Undead.

What are your expectations of this server?:
After a year and a half of playing on a pvp server i expect to play with more fun and more roleplay on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, i think a lot of servers have trigger happy kids with no respect at all, in my eyes its the first step to a nice time online.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this at a later time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!