Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zergling931`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Michael, I'm 16. I am a Junior in High School. I'm an avid roleplayed and I hate...hate...lore breakers. <.< The worst I've seen was when I saw Sora and Roxas walking around. Least to say, it made me cry.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually, My friend DementedGhost got me into it, and lent me the discs to borrow.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, Roleplaying, and DementedGhost found it. So, yeah.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Um...Anything that involves me in some way. I don't need to be the center of attention, but i don't want to be ignored. If I have that, I'm content :D.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll, I just love them. I don't really know if its because Dey got dah groove, or if...its because...Dey stey away from dah voodoo....-shrug- They are just interesting to me. Now class, hmm...I'd have to say Warrior, but only in roleplay sense. You have the most diversity with a warrior, you can use almost all weapons and armor, making you be able to be a mage one minute, then grab some plate and become a soldier, it is all about being able to change if needed for the roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm truthfully hoping for a great roleplay experience with a nice community, and hopefully no (Internet) Trolls.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I can't tell you enough times where roleplays of mine have been ruined by people who didn't respect them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm a story eh?

Galian and Darrien it is. Both Human Paladins.

"The gods must hate us" Galian said, lugging his large, steel hammer behind him. "They would not force this pain upon us if they adored our work, if they thought we were rightous!" The man slammed himself to the ground, as if he had reverted to his childhood form.

"Oh would you just get up?" Darrien looked behind himself, his purple coif covering his face with a shadow as the warm sunbeams beat down on his crumbling stature. "We need to get back to Master Lianor...If we are late, we will have to take the young ones out on training exercises!" Galian just grunted and stood, or sat, his ground.

"I don't see why we listen to him. What has he done that we haven't?" Galian's complaint was never ending.

"He has slain a thousand or more living corpses in one swing of his hammer!" Darrien cursed at Galian.

"Has anyone ever seen that happen? No! It is just a lie fed to us to make us croud around him and love him!" Galian grasped a large rock and tossed it at Darrien.

Darrien took his blade from his back, its refined metals blinding the sand from the fierce reflection of the sun, and slashed through the small pebble. The pebble was mere sand when it hit him but it hit him where it counted, his eyes. Darrien stumbled backwords and fell. "Damnit Galian! Why must you always curse our Master's name!" Darrien stood again, scowling now.

Galian stood aswell, holding his hammer with both hands. "Because I do not follow him and if you do, then I don't want to follow you!" He slammed the large metal mallet to the ground, cracking the parched land more.

Darrien grasped his blade. "You are coming back with me, weither you like it or not!" Galian laughed.

"Says who? We both know you can't win!" Darrien growled, he knew this too. Galian was always better in combat than he.

"I will try then..." It was then Darrien struck, charging forward with unforgiving eyes. "You have forsaken us! I will not allow this!" Galian side stepped him, swinging his hammer into Darrien's side. Darrien slid across the ground, his cloth covered plate taking up dust and dirt, being torn, and dented. He stood, holding his left side where he was struck.

"So one of us shall die today? Is this how it must be?" Darrien has a soft tear in his eye.

"So it seems...brother." Galian grunted, holding back somthing fierce. They had finally said what they always had known, but had never said to protect their partnership. Their blood glow the same crimson, but their hearts beat a different beat.

Darrien charged again, swinging his blade and connecting with his brothers hammer. Galian smiled then but Darrien frowned. "Don't you da-" Darrien was cut off as Galian moved his hammer and Darrien's blade slid past the hunk of metal, slashing into his own brother's neck. The blade only went half way before it was quickly pulled out.

"Damnit Galian! Why the hell did you do that!" Darrien dropped his blade and laid his brother down. Galian just smiled.

"Can't be killing my only blood in the world, now can I...." Galian smiled. "Tell the master I went rampage and attacked, tell him I was corrupted by the undead we faught...and you struck me down as commanded..." Galian's eyes went milky, a sign his time with his brother was ending.

"Galian, I'm sorry...I didn't want for you to die...I just...I..." Galian shook his head.

"Besides...I never really liked you that much anyways..." Galian turned his head to where Darrien's was and smiled a sly smirk. It was then his life drifted away.

After two days of mourning in the desert they were in, Darrien reported into his Master.

"What have you to report Darrien? Where is Galian?" Master Lianor sat in his chair, eyeing Darrien with suspician.

Darrien's eyes were stone cold as he responded. "I slayed him, sir. He went against your word...and I slayed him...." Darrien couldn't bring himself to say that his brother was an undead.

Master Lianor's eyes grew wide. "You slayed a man for having an opinion!?"

"It wasn't like tha-"

"No! You have killed a brother of this council of twenty! Because he had an opinion of me!?"

"Sir, you must lis-"

"Get him out of my sight!" Master Lianor scowled. Two guards grabbed Darrien and pulled him outside, and threw him down the long flight of stairs. When he arived at the bottom, he looked at the two weapons that had arived before him. His blade, and his brother's hammer. He shook his head and took both. If he did this, he would remind himself every day if it. It was his burden it keep now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I can get this quickly approved so I can join the community :D. I think thats about it :D. Thanks for considering me to join the server.
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!