Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DementedGhost`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am only a simple high school student, but I am one of the rare ones that are mature 90% of the time.I am generally a nice, laid-back person that enjoys socializing on a daily basis. I tend to joke around and act silly at times but that's just who I am. I am a gamer. I also enjoy creating my own stories at times.
Roleplaying is a hobby of mine that I have had a small, unscheduled hiatus from due to either drama or servers shutting down. But I intend on getting right back up to it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in, and am currently living in North America ( United States to be exact.) My primary language is English, I am currently studying French as a High School class.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a neighbor move in next door that became a good friend of mine. He had introduced me to World of Warcraft one day and a few months later I had started playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server whilst searching the internet for a roleplay private server. The servers I had currently played on had been shut down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of Roleplay. My favorites would have to be tavern roleplays, military-style, and events such as raids or epidemics.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Personally, I love the druid class. They are down to earth and are not afraid to take action. Also, they can shapeshift into animals, what is better than that?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a well organized and structured home to Roleplay. I would hate to see any griefers or internet trolls affect it like one of my previous servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find the Humility section of the R&R appealing the most. I have had many cases where people acted like they were the ones who needed the attention than, let's say a sickly orphan being mugged just because that one person has a new pair of pants they bought off a mysterious stranger in the night saying they could make him fly.

Some people need to know that they are not the main character.. in fact no one is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alright, I'll just take an excerpt of my druid's story.

Shinkirou was once a servant of Arugal in Shadowfang Keep. He, along wit the other worgen that had wanted to escape his torture had made the dangerous journey out of his control. He decided to keep traveling until he knew it was safe. His travels had taken him into Kalimdor along a goblin trade ship. He then found the Night Elves, who surprisingly took him in. Over the years they had taught him the druidic ways he now masters. He had also taken up skills in alchemy, which he had found a potion that had allowed him to appear as a Night Elf to the naked eye. This potion however, requires rare herbs and the effects only last as long as a month. He now wanders the land searching for adventure and exciting stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I find your ways of authorizing players to join your server quite organized. It actually helps filter out the hostility I had once experienced on my previous server.
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!