Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Words you should never say in Booty Bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is more of an IC joke, but I figured this may make for a handy guide of what not to talk about in Booty Bay, or any of the cartel areas. Here's mine:

Boycott
Union
Government oversight
Worker's rights
Discount
Refund
Warranty
Worker's comp/compensation
Pension plans
Benefits
Dental
Raise
Sick leave
Maternity leave(with the rate of which goblins reproduce... business would go broke!)
Vacation

Add yours!
Abolition of Slavery.
Ban on Piracy.
Prohibition of Alcohol.
Aboltion of Prostitution.
Banning clothing with cleavage.
Zero-Tolerance on Brawling and Drunkards.
Prohibition of foul language.
Zernor :P
Shadowvarn

Alcohol?

:p
Anything including the words 'elves' and 'good' in the same sentence.
Cartel are not nazi on their ways, as long as you are there to spend they really couldn't care less, even if you were dissing them
mangaboy111 Wrote:Cartel are not nazi on their ways, as long as you are there to spend they really couldn't care less, even if you were dissing them

Hence "IC joke"

Also they really were going to throw us out at the mention of boycott, almost.
Well that is odd, shouldn't happen. As long as they ARE making a profit out of you in some way, they really shouldn't care. Otherwise, if they were worried that they would lose a potential client, they would probably try and persuade you to not boycott, not kick you out. Kicking you out means paying bruisers and losing money, for a cause which will make them lose even more money later. Consortium however probably would. Alas many people are giving the black market, shady, back alley dealers the Cartel are, Consortium trade attributes.
It is a joke. Please, you're over analyzing a humorous thread.
Wuvvums Wrote:It is a joke. Please, you're over analyzing a humorous thread.
QFT.

Never say, 'In the Red.'
I guess recession would be another no-no word.
Mutiny I think would be another one.
Peace.
The holy light
Repent
Blasphemy
Sin
Heart
Confession
Absolution
Words you should not say, especially in this order:

Gnome
eating
gnomes
are
welcome
here.

(IC joke...)
Hmm

Save the Gnomes would make a good banned word ^^ as well as anything gnome-saving.

On the other side, bruisers were heard to give 2g to anyone doing /me punts a gnome. Win! ^^
Pages: 1 2