Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Akaido`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Tyler and I'm 18 years old. I live in Kansas City, and I'm attending high school.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in America, and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was 14, a friend introduced me to it. I played for a couple months but couldn't afford it anymore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was told by a friend on another RP game that this is a great RP server. WoW RP sounded great, so I decided to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy tavern, fighting, and crowd RPs. Crowd RPs are the best because it is so intense.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human or night elf because they seem like a more common race I've RPed as before on other games. For class, a hunter would be my favorite because RPing shooting bow and arrows would be awsome, as I could be the group archer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that the server will provide adept to advanced RPers, and that this server will also improve my RP skills overall. I also expect some fun and friendly people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is the one. I believe respect is one of the most lacking things in PvP and RP games. GMs and other players are disrespected, and this causes disputes and makes RPing harder.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Akaido Azura closes his eyes, removing his hands from his pocket and placing them to his side. Extending his arms out and placing the palms of his hands together, a purple energy gathers around his hands. Taking deep breathing cycles, Akaido's eyes sharply open as he braces himself by digging his feet into the green dirt beneath him. The ball of energy emits a beam, shooting from the Namekian's hands driving his back slightly. His feet build up clumps of dirt, as the beam glides across the water of Namek. The energy beam diminishes, as Akaido falls to his knees in exhaustion. Sweat runs down his face, as he relaxes there a moment to take a break.

*Dragon Ball RP on Byond.com*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to clarify that I might have made another intro by accident . This was because I clicked submit on accident and didn't type anything in. I hope this isn't a problem. I hope I will have fun and we can all enjoy ourselves in an RP environment.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Akaido!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly