Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shakezilla`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey guys, I'm Paul Kramer. I'm 17 years old, and I'm all about art/music, helping folks, roleplaying, and all sorts of other things. I've been playing wow for quite a few years, since before TBC. I tend to play characters with dark pasts or turmoils, or some sort of abuse. (as cliche as it may be). My current favorite races are forsaken and trolls. I really like meeting people / making friends, so I'm sure I'll be very social with all of you, no worries there. I'm currently coming from another private server (Which I won't advertise here, don't worry about that) that's going to be down for some time, but I intend to be active on both. I do a bit of conceptualizing and lore writing over there as well. I'd say that sums myself up, more or less.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the U.S., and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off playing Warcraft III, because a friend of mine played it all the time and I really enjoyed it at his house. So eventually I bought it myself, and a while after he moved onto WoW, I found myself doing the same thing. Although I didn't RP for a while after getting into it.. I'd just never heard of such a thing back then.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, as I mentioned before another server I play on is going to be down for a while, so I wanted to try out another. I used some server searches and google to look at a few, and I finally settled about this one. I liked how it seemed more organized and on top of things rather than the others that appeared to just give everyone GM commands and let them run crazy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to prefer social RP over conflicting. When I make my forsaken characters, they usually tend to be the scientific-minded type on the front, but have some under laying inner conflicts. I also enjoy light-hearted, more common characters. The types that don't exactly play major roles to situations, but really keep things running smoothly with their static, entertaining personalities. I try to focus less on being the "main event" type characters, or the heroes/ hardcore villains.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like the forsaken, essentially because the RPs and storylines that can come along with them have limitless possibilities. The lore behind them tells a story of despair and struggle, which gives people plenty of things to go off on for the personalities of their characters. It also opens up the possibilities for certain mental disorders, as well as a lot of vast experimentation and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a mature, yet friendly player base along side a helpful team of GMs. Other than that, I'm keeping my mind open to see what awaits me on the inside.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really appreciate the restrictions on power emotes, god modding, and so forth. These, as well as other nuisances can really impair a lot of RP scenarios, and it vastly improves the quality of a server when it's members aren't god modding. I also like that an intro has to be approved before joining the server in game. I imagine it really helps reduce poor players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I'd like to leave this for now, and write something when I have more time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I'm all set! I'd just like to say I appreciate you taking the time to consider me.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Shakezilla!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly