Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Navalbound`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an Ex-Echeloned player, and a deep roleplayer. I like to run instances over and over for the cash, and terrorize the low levels once and a while with my main. I also like sitting in the "nooby places" and protecting my factions lowbies.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, my language is primarily English but I am studying German and can speak and write it very well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I tried a Trial at one point when I was around 11 years old, been hooked since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you while searching for "wow rp private servers". I miss roleplaying, and I'd like to connect with other people who share my interests.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most types of roleplay, although drama and fighting can get boring unless it's in groups. My favorite, however, is just relaxing in a Tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Rogue. Mostly because when I play classes, I seek a challenge. Instead of charging in with a Warrior, I play a Rogue, so that I can sit stealthed and choose when to strike and how.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've heard from some friends, and it's seemingly professional website, I think it will impress me more than anything.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Generally, any type of RP is allowed, AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT. If it may not be appropriate in a public setting, please take it to a more private locale." I agree with this statement, because I cannot count how many times I've walked into a make-out session.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The tale of Dark Grim and his Highwaymen is old, and passed down, but it's worthy of mentioning. Long ago, in the time of Elves, and Magic, was a Kingdom of Dwarves and Humans called "The Northern Country". Much was very unknown of who created it, or where it exactly originated, or who actually remembered it. All that is remembered is that a terrible evil had been done. The King, which was known as Skorgrim, lived happily and well in a wealthy tower. His youngest son, Yunggen, was furious. His father was near death, and his older brother, Yunger, was next to the throne. Yunggen was blinded with rage, and because of this, he fought with his Father over and over. Yunggen slayed both his brother and his Father in their sleep in a single month, and hid there bodies in the cellar of the tower. When his mother, Queen Amaranth found out of such a crime, he was banished to a far off jail named "Artimes' Box". He died a lonely, and scornful death, and to this day his cold spirit returns to the tower, and glares at it as if plotting to end the kingdom.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not exactly sure if I did the "question" before this correctly, so if I did not, just send me an email and I'll fix it.
Welcome to the server!
Make sure you drop by the Rules, FAQ and the rest of the wiki! If you have yet to do so, make sure you create a server account by going HERE. Enjoy your stay!