Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Keymik`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a roleplayer(Duh), i enjoy roleplaying and have done it since the dawn of.. World of warcraft. I'm a social and happy person generally, and respect others. And i like turtles.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Denmark, which makes my primary language Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was there in the beginning, i pretty much had it the day it came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I kinda just wrote ''Wow private rp server'' on google and saw this website :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, because all roleplay is enjoyable if you do it with mature and fun folks.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, warrior. Pretty much because i enjoy the human lore and warriors can hold almost everything, making them ideal classes for roleplayers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a fun place to roleplay with other roleplayers who take it seriously, and doesn't use thx, lol etc :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, i like the idea that not everyone has to be the Uber Pala pwner who destroys everything, and that you don't have to be the center of attention to enjoy roleplay, that's atleast how i understood it ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the story about Harold the human. Harold the human was a ordinary human man, one day as Harold the human strolled along the many streets of Stormwind, he accidently stumbled over something. Harold the human almost feel over but regained his balance and looked down to investigate what he had stumbled upon, it was a small gnome who happen to be bald, Harold the human looked the bald gnome in the eyes and said with a friendly warm voice ''I didn't quite see you there my short friend!'' Harold the human let out a heart filled laugh. The bald gnome stared at Harold the human for a moment before he proceeded to uppercut Harold the human in the groin area, Harold the human fell to his knees with a groan and started sobbed lighty, tears beginning to form in his eyes, at the fierce blow his groin had received. The bald gnome smiled satisfied and walked off while lifting his middle finger at Harold the human, from that day forward Harold the human learned a importent lesson, don't mess with anything groin-leveled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I did good? :) Hope this is good enough, the story is just something at the top of my head i made for fun :P
Looking forward to be roleplaying with ya all.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.