Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Here's something to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think about!

http://us.battle.net/en/promotion/

At first I thought it to be a scam, but it's legit.

Checked the URL and everything to confirm it's legitimacy.

If you don't have an actual CD key and/or account to play and get that retail experience.

Here is your chance to get it for cheap.

Don't forget you get...I think 30 or 60 days free of retail as well.

So it's a $100+ deal you're getting for only $20.

Just something I thought I'd share with my dear CoTHians.

And if you already have retail then /cheer.

Maybe you can gift it or something!
Heh, what fails is I don't even have the money for that...
I forget to mention that if you decide to get it, to take in to account the cost of shipping and handling.

I've also learned that people who have bought WoW recently were outraged by this and demanded refunds and etc. so they may pay this extremely cheap price. Hehe.

Also it expires on November 30, 2010. This month. This year.

Just helping out those who had never had that retail experience.

And the "YUCK" reaction from retail RP.
Hehe. Busy playing with the new patch, currently. I've never actually tried RP on retail, but I've many times thought about just rolling a human on Moonguard and just go to Goldshire and learn just how lucky I am to have Coth.
Roxas65 Wrote:Hehe. Busy playing with the new patch, currently. I've never actually tried RP on retail, but I've many times thought about just rolling a human on Moonguard and just go to Goldshire and learn just how lucky I am to have Coth.
Alliance of Defias Brotherhood, start looking for RP in Stormwind about 19.00 our time.
The Deal is brilliant. Too bad retail is focused on one-upping everyone with gear...