Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Marshalred`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
To be honest, I like playing First Person Shooter games like Call of Duty and such. But I also like roleplaying. All started in Warcraft 3, With SotDRP. But it wasn't really RP, it was more like a bunch of people making towns and showing their skills. So I decided to take World of Warcraft and try that game. I liked it but it was too slow for me. So after two months, bye bye Retail, hello private! I played PVP servers, blizzlike, RP, etc. But I liked RP way more than anything. Even when I wanted o stop, I couldn't. So this is me, as a player. I also hate playing Console games with people that talk 'trash' with micros.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada, Quebec. The worst place to learn english. Because most of the people cannot even do a complete sentence in English. I'm not saying that everyone cannot, but most of the people. Video-Games learned me talking English. Interactions and conversation with english people made me better. The English class learned me f**k all (Sorry for using that word, it's an expression in my country that we frequently use).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, machinimas or World of Warcraft made me drool. I played the trial once and cried when it ended (I was really pathetic...). But for the first Warcraft I played is Warcraft 2. My brother made me play it and I had fun. I was 4 years old when I played it. It was my first video-game also.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Friends of other servers told me about Coth. I thought: ''Why not trying it? People keep saying it's good.'' So, here am I, writing my introduction to roleplay once again. To be honest, other servers were not really great too...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
RP will depend on my mood, when I am tired. I feel more like relaxing in a tavern and talk. I kindahate fighting, since my character always get killed in a dumb way. I prefer crowd fighting, like Army vs Army. Or simply bar fights. I like private RP, it changes nothing in your character's story but you are sure that you won't get killed randomly for no reason.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Aaaah...Humans. Why? Humans can be anything: From Retards to Intellects, Fighter to Coward, Bad to Good, etc. Humans are the most easiest race to play. Class? Warrior for sure. Once again, warriors can be anything too. They can be evil or bad, not like warlocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I sincerly hope there won't be retarded conversations in OOC channel. Too much servers are like that and I start to get angry at this. You cannot Roleplay without hearing a ''pussy'' joke. I hope there will be more maturity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Like I said before: Maturity! Finally a server that put a rule on that. Maturity is important: With maturity, I'm sure I will finally be able to roleplay seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Caps Mumbleaxe

Caps was a great blacksmith: he was making swords, axes, masses and armors like no one could do. The only problem: he was greedy. He wasen't giving any money to anyone and asking a lot from everyone. Three days before Christmas, three ghosts came to him. One was the ghost of the past, the other was the ghost of the present and the last was the ghost of the future. The first ghost took Caps in his arms and they flew away into time, returning to his childhood. When he was young, Caps was stealing everyone's money and food and wasn't even sharing with his little brother or familly. He had not much friends and everyone hated him. The ghost showed him that he was already greedy when he was young and that he should correct that. The ghost brought him back in his bed and made him sleep. When Caps woke up, it was two days before Christmas. The ghost of the present took him in his arms and flew away to see a poor familly house. The poor little familly had nothing to eat and the children were sick. The ghost told Caps to be more generous and save this familly and brought him back to his bed and made him sleep. When Caps woke up, it was the last day before Christmas. The last ghost took Caps in his arms and they flew into time, going in the future. They looked at a grave: It was Caps' grave. A wooden cross with no one but a man burying his corpse. The ghost told Caps that no one would like him if he stayed greedy and brought him back to his bed and made him sleep. The Christmas day, Caps decided to change. He organized a huge party with food for all the familly of the village. Now, Caps isn't greedy anymore and he finally have friends and he likes it. (Sorry for my bad spelling or grammar)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I cannot wait to roleplay again! Oh and I go to Gym to lost weigth. I like to say that because I'm proud of it. See ya all on the server...Or not...And I hope I can join it.

-Marshalred
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.