Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: iTzSol1d`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I do enjoy playing MMORPG's. I also do enjoy most first person shooter games, as well as some strategy games, and although I am not a huge fan of them, I may find them fun sometimes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States.

My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, after seeing some adds, ( and strangely enough: South Park. ) I thought it would be pretty neat to give it a try. So I downloaded myself the trial, and after that, I became in love with the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, since I am a fan of RPG'S and private servers, I just searched up on Google: WoW RP private server. So then I just found this on the first link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I kinda enjoy both, some relaxation RP, but then some action and danger later.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human, and my favorite class is Paladin.
I enjoy taking the role of a holy hero in heavy armor. It's also more of a breeze to get by if your planning on leveling a character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to be a serious RP'er, one who will NOT use abbreviations, and one who will rightfully respect all players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect appeals to me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was an undead rouge, who roamed the land, one day he stumbled upon another undead, which was a female. The rouge almost remembered of his past life, of which he was thinking of attractions, and love, although it all seemed too fuzzy to remember, he almost got the idea of what to do. The rouge walked up the the female warlock, as the rouge tried to say something to her, his jaw almost instantly cracked out of it's place. The warlock let out a raspy giggle. The rouge then let out a smirk, exposing his decayed teeth, then the warlock did the same. The two undead went fourth into dating, soon, they finally became engaged, and married. They both led a happy life in the plaugelands.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.