Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sionbarzarhd`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
MMORPG extrodinaire! After playing Second Life for a long while my friend mentioned an RP server on WoW (I was fairly undecided about WoW as I didn't know if it was good enough, I tend to shake my head at over populated games (Such as Call Of Duty) I was told I could get WoW and RP for free so, Course I was going to do that, being a lover of both! I decided to do it in the end, now I'm just waiting for the download to finish!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom, My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I haven't yet, But to me, the game doesn't matter, It's the roleplay. So I'm really going to try to like it, because I hear alot of good things from this game and the server from my friend. (As earlier stated)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server off my Second Life friend, She told me all the things that were possible and I was fully into everything that was explained, I'm really really looking forward to getting involved.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting really, But I'm engaged in any other RP, Just Fighting is my preferred. I guess you could say I'm an attention seeker RP'er. I generally try to involve characters in my own's story.. Giving random on the spot twists to his life, changing, shaping it till I have a solid story that I enjoy doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class and race would be a Paladin Male human, Because, I love the fact they talk about the path of light, doing what god would like them to do, praying for their safety when they attack enemies, defending civillians, I really do love it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to be able to indulge in several different roleplays from location to location, I wouldn't like to stick to the normal, Oh I'm better than you, No you're not, Yes I am cue battle stuff. I'd like to indulge in alot of characters storylines.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
RESPECT. This is the rule which appeals to me completely, I've been banished, removed, violated, abused, killed in many different RP places without anyone hearing my limits, One community didn't respect the fact I didn't do torture RP, But they threatened to kick me out if I didn't do it so.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to do this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Yays!

Welcome!!! :D
Woohoo! Now if only WoW would work T_T