Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wafflez`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I find myself patient but quiet eccentric at times. I usually find myself playing characters who are quite brave at first but when the situation (whether it be war, expedition etc.) holds less tention upon them they seem to show signs of mental illness. Of course, nothing psychopathic, just plainly crazy.

More on, as a player I seem to loose patience with those who test that. I am always willing to help new comers on any game, but when other players take the help for granted I become quite angry.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia. My primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Websites, top game boards and Television Advertisments got me first interested. And the sheer fact of almost being able to do what you wish and take your own path through the world (especially in Roleplay) intrigued me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found Conquest of the Horde while searching "World of Warcraft Private RP server" The first result was the first click, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, but my favourites would have to be War, Horror and Survival.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be the Tauren. I simply adore beast characters, and ontop of that their history and how they became intrigues me most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a full roleplay experience along with a quite challenging community to keep up with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. It strikes me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She stared up at the rising moon. Her hooves lay silently on the ground, still as she gazed. Many thoughts ran through her mind, but one stuck out of the rest. Freedom. She interupted herself and lay down on the timber bottom. Unable to see the moon anymore due to the top of the box. She gazed through the thin bamboo like sticks preventing her escape. There she saw Humans. Lots, and lots of humans. Some pointed at her and laughed, children said things to their parents but she did not understand. In a cage next to her lay an orc, saliva ran down his chin as he yelled furiously, veins sticking out of his bald head. He shook the wood but one of the humans pointed a quite grand staff at him and his fingers turned pure white as the orc screamed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.