Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ulfur`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'll name a few things that you might want to know...

I am addicted to playing theater.
I am kind of down on friday night.
I am depressed on saturday night.
According to most people around me, I am weird.
Quite strange, I always tought they were weird.
I am very pigheaded.
I do not like people. A lot of people, that is.
I love science.
I 'play' the piano, especially when I feel down.
I can not think of any more at the moment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Belgium, primary language is Dutch.
"Hi everybody, I am from Holland! Ishen't that weird?"

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was bored.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This server looks like the best private server I have seen until now. Ofcource, because it has got roleplay :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like pairs. Two, three, that is what I prefer.
Tavern roleplay is okay for me, if something happens. I like action sometimes, fighting I enjoy less, but a short flash of a blade is no problem for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Depends on my mood.
Everything, actually, but I do not really like Gnomes.
Playing Gnomes, that is.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice RP haven where I can be less bored than I would be without this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. Just don't ask why.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Will she make it, doctor?" The kind man looked at Arthur. The soft tough of his eyes felt comforting. "I'm afread she won't..", he said softly. Tears danced in Arthur's eyes. "I'll leave you alone with her", the man said. He patted Arthur on the back kindly, and left. Arthur looked over to the bed.
There she was. Bathing in the morning light, she was the most beautiful thing Arthur ever saw. With her the gold shining hair, her pale face, the sweet white pillows around her like clouds, she looked like a little angel.
Arthur dropped on his knees in tears. He pushed his face in the soft sheets. He could not believe it, he did not want to believe that she would go...
As a cloud passed out of the sun's face, slowly, her eyes opened. The soft, caring green eyes looked at him with love. Time was still, this silence seemed to be eternal, as the little angel blew a last kiss into the wind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would have fit better in the Romantic era.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.