Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zvezdichko`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am not the typical kind of gamer. Actually I am unable to like a game unless it has a good storyline. I love science fiction and fantasy and I'm actually a member of the local fantasy club Ivan Efremov. And I like sci-fi and fantasy games : Half-life (I just love the apocalyptic and post apocalyptic atmosphere), Thief (steampunk feeling)... It would be fair for me to say that I only play three computer games - Thief (1, 2 and 3), Half-life (1, 2, episodes) and Warcraft (ROC, TFT, WoW Classic, BC, WOTLK, Cataclysm Alpha).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My name is Svetoslav, 24 years old.

I'm Bulgarian and this means my native tongue is Bulgarian. But I "don't worry about not being able to fit into the community because my English isn't the best", as stated in another thread.

In fact I know a little Orcish, Thalassian and Darnassian (except Common, of course :D )

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I study in a local University. One day my roommate brought a book "Day of the Dragon". Since I read a lot of books, I decided to read it. I liked it very much and decided to buy all of the other books available in my country - "Lord of the Clans" and "The last Guardian". Later I read the Ancients trilogy, the Rise of the Lich King, Beyond the Dark Portal ... and recently I even got The Shattering by Christie Golden.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Two answers.

1. I am annoyed by the fact many people on other servers aren't familiar with the Warcraft storyline. I need friends with whom I can talk about Warcraft universe.

2. I want to feel like a hero of Warcraft... Like Sir Anduin Lothar or Turalyon

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, this is a difficult question as I never stick to one character. Sometimes I feel like a religious paladin who defends his people at all cost. Sometimes I feel like an evil Orc warlock addicted to Fel magic who is totally corrupted... And sometimes I prefer lurking in the forest like a peaceful druid.

And yea, samtimes I even enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay, drinking my ale. Twould be great to meat ch ya... (as my English isn't perfect roleplaying a dwarf would be difficult)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Let me see...

night elf (tauren) druid... like Malfurion and Hamuul
orc warlock ... like Gul'Dan
Human Paladin ... like Turalyon

Cataclysm only (Yes, I have experience):

Worgen Druid - there's no need to explain why as you know about the Druids of the Scythe
Tauren Paladin - you may think it's weird and Cataclysm is anti-lore or even anti-Warcraft. I believe it's not so and I strongly recommend for you to read The Shattering book and see how cool Tauren Paladins may be - don't miss the story about how Anduin Wrynn gives his holy weapon to Baine Bloodhoof.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, actually. If it turns out that 99% of the population isn't familiar with the story of Warcraft... I will leave.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You already know this... All players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have published a popular science book (with ISBN), but it's in Bulgarian. I can't promise my story will be good in English...

My name is Avidan, a former citizen of Lordaeron. It pains my heart to say so. I still remember the enlighted streets, the cheerful people and kids running around and playing. And I tell you, young one. Some day Lordaeron will be reborn!

All I've remembered during my life was wars... First it was the awful Horde which brought havoc to Azeroth. And I fought during the first and the second war. I saw Anduin Lothar dying in the hands of Doomhammer. Later I was refused to take part in the expedition to Draenor and I took part in the Great war against the Scourge. I didn't want to go to Kalimdor with Jaina. This was my land. I wanted to live for it and die for it... And yet, even after the Lich King is dead, I feel we failed, watching over the ruins of the great capital city or over the blighted Earth.

Still I didn't lose my faith into the Holy Light. I've started to realize that everything that has happened to my people, to my homeland was a test... Like a hot fire purifying a sword, the Holy Light has carved us, the great warriors... of the Silver Hand.

The Light will prevail over Darkness. And our ruined kingdoms will be restored. For Lordaeron! In the name of the Holy Spirit of Lord Uther!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What could be it? I hope I will have a great RP experience with you :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thank you for allowing me to play on your server.

If you have any specific RP needs (Ally or Horde), please let me notified. The only two races I don't play are troll and gnome.