Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: To Elil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The letter has been poorly written and has number of ink splotches.

"Ranger,

You know the other blue eyed elf in the group? He sent some thugs to take care of Reigen, they turned on him.

Reigen thinks I am involved too, she be threatening to kill me outside the Bay. I doubt she be knowing about you.

I think we go with our plan as soon as we can. I met a sniper a while back, he be after Reigen's head too, I think we should strike a deal with him.

Should we tell the boss about this? Maybe he could get Reigen off our back.

The troll."
An almost unnaturally large, all-white eagle glides effortlessly somewhere above Seu, dropping a scroll directly in front of him, tied shut with a piece of bloodstained cloth.

It reads as follows, in a pretty messy, but readable script:

"Troll,

I know who he is, and he has my thanks for what he did. On the other hand, he picked his aides without thinking, it seems.

She knows about us three.

Meet your sniper. They'll undoubtably be useful, for claiming at least one elven head.

The boss?... He may work alongside Reigen and against us. No, he is the one who seems to have warned her of me, and betrayed the bond of trust I placed in him by telling her about me. It is time truth broke through lies, as arrows break through flesh. Maybe we'll meet soo, maybe we will not. Regardless, the... 'boss' is not a creature to be counted on. For anything.

Death and Fate,
The Ranger."