Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: magge1995`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player? Well, i love to do stuff with my friends such as raid, exploring and questing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from sweden, but i don't have any problem with the english language. My primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my friends. I started to play WoW Just before WotLK came. I also played warcraft 3 before and that led me to WoW aswell i guess.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, i have always been a greedy person. I diden't want to pay monthly for a game, no matter how good it was. I found this server by searching "WoW Rp Server". I think the name attracted me, it sounds cool.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy travel and adventure rp. As i said before, i like to explore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, i don't really have any favourite class. As for race, Blood Elf. They are as near humans as you could come (appearance) and they are with the horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That people will be good role-players. Not to much lag. That the Staff will be friendly and helpful.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect:
"Be respectful. At all times"
Well, i don't really know what to say. Respect is just what appeals me the most of all the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to skip this step. I fell that i need more time to come up with something. Gruntship can wait.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!
Make sure you drop by the Rules, FAQ and the rest of the wiki! If you have yet to do so, make sure you create a server account by going HERE. Enjoy your stay!