Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Aftermath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ten accounts were closed as a result of the cleaning up movement. For our small server, that's a lot. Some people may have had friends go, some may feel that we are unfair and just plain mean. Such is life, I suppose.

I have seen, however, a lot of people applaud the movement, especially once they've seen the names. I can say that we tried our best to get rid of those people who have consistently annoyed others and broken rules, thus the people we should have gotten rid of a long time ago.

I bring this up again because from now on, we also need help from everyone else. I encourage you, if you are seeing something that you think is wrong or against the rules, screenshot it! Send it to us! If someone is harassing you or just being annoying, let us know! Half of the battle is knowing *who* these troublemakers are, and thus who we need to get off of our server.

Even if I don't reply, know that I DO receive the screencaps you send, and I do pass them along to the other GMs to be discussed. Nothing you send to any of us is ignored.

The point of the server is to have fun. If your fun is being obstructed by someone else, you have every right to complain about it. Unless, of course, your idea of fun is obstructing someone else's!