Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: iiKiromu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very organized type of person. I love to do things in various orders and I enjoy keeping everything in control. I usually work on improvement very much. Anything you say that I might need to change, I'm immediately on it. I am a very detailed young man and I like to enhance my vocabulary and when it comes to gaming I can pretty much understand most things that I am told. I use my knowledge in real life to solve things in my gaming, roleplaying, and any other things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America. My family is from Dominican Republic but I speak both languages, Spanish and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have seen it on the commercials from the television but I have many friends that recommend the game. I have one friend that I can always depend on to tell me information on most games like World of Warcraft and others. He is mostly the reason I got into Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was talking to my friend about playing Warcraft again and he told me to go onto this website. He said that you guys were awesome and that I should just play on your server instead of the other servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy abnormal roleplay, fighting roleplay, and action roleplay. I am used to crowd roleplays but I also pair up in several roleplays when it's needed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am mostly into the race of blood elves because I am mostly into the tall pretty much human looking type of characters. I also believe their strategies with the Death Knight are really useful. I am into the class of Death Knight because I enjoy the melee type. Every other game I play is always the class of either Warrior, Sword Wielder, and any other type that is interactive with that group.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a really good time and to be able to make new friends and enjoy it being in a mature and fun server with anybody else that I can connect with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel like the Maturity rule appeals to me the most because I am really mature and I am not into the childish acts of getting into an argument or any other types of problems.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark and stormy night. Ian, a young man at the age of 17, was being chased by some men he saw while walking home. He was breathing heavily, and kept running trying not to slip on the wet sidewalk. He crossed streets, dodging cars, looking back to see if the men were still chasing him. Ian was scared and he didn't know how long he could keep the running up. He took a shortcut into an alley and found himself trapped. He couldn't move in the narrow alley and looked at the two exits that the men covered. They moved closer and closer. When Ian shut his eyes there was a quiet feeling he opened his eyes and the men were on the ground. He looked at his hands and realized they had a light blue-ish color. He had realized that he killed the men with an unusual form of power. Ian was caught in amazement and felt amazing power flowing through his blood. The only thing left on his mind now; was what will he do next?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I do get accepted I want to know your comments on my story and tell me how you liked it. Thank you very much.
Welcome to the server!