Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DiscountDJ`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing a retail account of World of Warcraft for about three years now, all of them on a good RP server. I've enjoyed the RP aspect of WoW for the entire time, and wish to branch into other ways to RP. I like to be freindly, make a joke here and there, and I like to type with a proper English grammar.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United States, and my primary language is American English. I also speak small bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after watching my baby sitters son play Warcraft 3 when I was just a knee high child. After that, I saw the all WoW episode of Cheat! On G4 networks, and was transfixed. I viewed this episode many times. After years of waiting, I was able to get an account around 3 years ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was searching for 'WoW RP private server' in a search engine, and came up with a nice list of private servers. I was reading through, when the link to this one caught my eye. I clicked the link, read some FAQs and fell in love with it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy all kinds of roleplay. I've spent some fun times in the Tavern meeting people, and I've spent my time in the underground fighting tournaments in Stormwind. I've been in a knighthood, a cult, and more recently, a military branch guild. The guild of one of my roleplaying characters ofcuses on the balance between good and evil, and I've played both sides before. I enjoy group Roleplays, but I prefer a one-on-one session with a friend or enemy. I think the just good people and better roleplay is what suits me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would most likely be a troll or gnome. I enjoy both races because of the personality of their members, and the way they work with the world around them. My favorite class would be a Paladin, because as valorous knights that vanquish darkness, you get a certain sense of power, but also of kindness and humility.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are really only just to have fun and meet good people. From reading the FAQs and other items, I don't beleive the server will fall below my expectations, and may even rise above them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rules are a toss up between Roleplaying and Keyboard usage. Too many times have roleplays been almost ruined by OOC characters or greifers running up to me or my friends and acting like morons. It also makes meannoyed when Roleplayers don't have the courtesy to capitalize their letters, punctuate their sentences, or just talk like a normal human being.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is an exerpt from one of the many 'Exploits' of my characters, along with a good freind.) As the grizzled Blood Elf strode upon his mighty Blood Knight charger across Falconwing square, he noticed a ragged and dirty elf sleeping on a bench. Curious, the elf went to investigate. He dismounted and walked towards the sleeping man, shaking his shoulder, the Blood Knight spoke, "Hey, wake up. This is an odd place for a nap, isn't it?" The sleeping elf slowly awoke and rose to a sitting position, "What? Oh, sorry, but I have nowhere else to go," quothed the elf. The Blood Knight gestured toward the nearby Inn, "There's an Inn right there, why don't you ask the keeper for a room?" The other elf groggily replied, "I don't have any money, no job, no home. I'm a piece of trash overlooked or kicked to the curb by society." The Blood Knight, somewhat shocked, inquired, "Well, perhaps you could find a job. Do you have any skills?" The tired elf shrugged and said, "Well, I do have this connection to the powers of light..." The elf stood, and used his abilities to conjure a sphere of radiant energy. The Blood Knight, somewhat impressed, said, "Perhaps you should become a Blood Knight." The other elf sat down once more, and simpy replied, "I have a purpose of my own. My family was slaughtered in the invasion of Silvermoon by that monster, Arthas. I want to go to his doorstep in Icecrown and slay him to avenge all the lives he's taken." The Blood Knight told the elf, "Actually, the Lich Kimg has fallen to the hands of Tirion Fordring and the heroes of Horde and Alliance." The dumbstruck elf dazedly confirmed this, "What? He's dead?" The Blood Knight, remembering the last time he had this discussion, replied, "Yes, I'm afraid so." The elf stood once again, "The perhaps, I can defend our lands as a Blood Knight, as you suggested. How do I become one?" The Blood Knight instructed him, "Go speak to Knight-Lord Bloodvalor, he can approve your training." The eager elf said, "I'm sorry, but I never told you my name. It's Barsidious Darkslayer." The Blood Knight replied the same, "I am Teryne Lightbinder." Barsidious asked, "If I am approved, will you be my instructor?" Teryne agreed to this, and Barsidious ran to the Enclave, where he was warily approved by Bloodvalor. Teryne became his master, and taught him how to control the Light inside him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry about any spelling errors, I am doing this over my phone, so I don't have the luxury of my normal keyboard. Also, to clarify, I was Barsidious in the exerpt, and my freind Eric was Teryne.
My cable provider no longer supports G4. QQ

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Thanks. Now time to download the realmlist.