Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Petition: Remove Jero'me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jero'me says: Bip!

Jero'me says: Hey, you there. Want some candy?

You all know him, you all hate him, Jero'me, the annoying idiot sitting outside of Silvermoon has bipped his last bip.

We need YOU to vote in order to remove this annoyance from our wondrous capital!

Please
Purge this terror! We shall have no trolls under our bridges!

For the Sun Ki-... Er... Silvermoon!
No.

Jero'me scares away nubs. Only pros have the guts to pass him by.

Keep Jero'me.
KILL HIM! HE'S A WITCHHH!!

No, but really. This scourge of Silvermoon must be eliminated!
NEVER! YOU WON'T TAKE HIM ALIVE!!!!
I tried killing him ICly many times but since I do my job well there were no witness to prove it.... I can do it again though...
...Why?
. . . He's annoying.
Ben Wrote:NEVER! YOU WON'T TAKE HIM ALIVE!!!!

^
I personally think we should keep Jero'me. He isnt that annoying and i dont see the urgency to remove him. I would however, agree with taking away his speech, since it is rather... distracting with its randomness. But if this is not possible it do not agree with him being removed.

Jero'me, or Jeremy Graves is the Dungeon/City artist. I see it is only fit to keep him there, for helping with all your RP locations.
Wkeeley Wrote:I personally think we should keep Jero'me. He isnt that annoying and i dont see the urgency to remove him. I would however, agree with taking away his speech, since it is rather... distracting with its randomness. But if this is not possible it do not agree with him being removed. .

Aye, just take away the speech.
But! The bips!
PURRRGE!
There's a way in the interface to make it where you can't see NPC speech, right? Just do that.
Oh really? I never knew that....
Pages: 1 2 3