Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: elderoomak`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I usually like to play the role, if I decide to go down the route of a blood elf, an arrogant, pompous, yet naive concerning the subject of poverty/war. If I go along the route of a human, then I play the solemn, intelligent mage of the Tirin Kor... ((Obviously not an 'Uber-powaful' mage that everyone seems to believe they are when they choose that roll)).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I found the case in my local game store, it was Christmas so I had the choice of any game I liked, and I chose World of Warcraft. And four years on I still play it, or private servers more often.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been searching for a quality private server for AGES, you can't come to imagine how many days I have googled searched "WoW RPing Private Server". It's become the top of my history list! I am an ex-player of Echeloned Wow... RIP My beloved Echeloned...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy simple tavern roleplay, or (my most favourite) adventure roleplay! Either one of them starts off with meeting a friend in the street/tavern... More-so with Adventure roleplay, I prefer to start my journey after a nice mug of ale and a warm bowl of broth. The thought of either one of them makes me rather excited actually!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My two favourite races are Humans and Taurens. The humans because I like the fact that you can really delve into the complexities of their culture, and explore parts of our own but this time through a computer game. The Tauren, well mainly because I love their whole background. The "Proud, Aloof" background of the Tauren really gives you something to stick your teeth into when it comes down to developing a role-play with friends.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it to have a friendly community, a stable lag free game play and to have some intelligent role players. I also would love for the GM's to get involved with it all. A friendly community being my foremost expectation of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good." This in a way, is rather an inspirational speech then a rule. But nevertheless, a level of maturity is essential in role playing, ha- and to think I am only 14 myself. I believe that I am rather mature... Don't you?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night was cold, particularly cold for an evening in the plains of Mulgore. Even the hardiest of the Quilboar settled down in the warmth and comfort of their brethren, hoping to see another day. Yet, a group of the proud nomadic people known as the Tauren, pushed on in their search for a valley among the hills of Mulgore... One that would shelter their camp from the dangers of the ever increasing Centaur threat- not to mention the Alliance. Only recently had their friendship with the Horde, a hastily assembled truce of five different Factions; the Forsaken; the Blood Elves; The Orcs; The Dark Spear trolls; and, until recently, the Tauren, broke down. Thrall had grown old in the peaceful years after the defeat of Deathwing, and had passed away months before his son- Grodan- celebrated his twenty first birthday. Grodan's coronation followed immediately after Thralls funeral; so began the days of tyranny over the horde. ((Will continue further, just email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you would like me to contine))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I thank you for the time put into reading my application form. =]
Welcome to the server!