Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tyran`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 16 year old, but please, don't let that put you off. I've been roleplaying on games such as WoW for the best part of five years now. I've read several Warcraft books (All about the Horde or in some way connected to Thrall.) and I'm hoping to have fun on your server. I've been searching for a very long time (Four years infact) for an RP server that has people constantly RPing and I'd like to finally get a feel of what it's like to be on a server like that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England, so my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I think I got into Warcraft when my brother showed World of Warcraft to me in 2005. I instantly took a liking to it and I guess from there I had a feeling the base gameplay wasn't enough, so I took to roleplaying. Since then, I've played all of the Warcraft games and read several of the books.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I love to play the Horde (Especially Orcs) in a roleplaying environment. With all the lore behind them it has so much more potential than the Alliance and when I saw your name "Conquest of the Horde" I instantly though "This has to be for me."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I take the whole bundle. Sometimes I prefer a quiet drink in the tavern or maybe I'm in a warfare kind of mood where I like to go out and battle. I prefer my roleplay to be in crowds rather than alone with one other person. One last thing about my style is how my main characters react to the Humans. I will never kill on sight. I make my characters love the unity between the Orcs and Humans during the Burning Leigon's invasion (In Warcraft III) and so they hate to harm them but will if they must.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs are my favourite race by far, and my favourite race/class combo is most likely the Orc Shaman as it holds a lot of lore and fun. Although I play an Orc Warrior with just as much fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a lot of fun roleplay with other's who love it just as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean by "Which appeals to me" but if you mean, which I am most likely to break it would possibly be Language, but that is only if I am very upset. And if you mean the one which I am most likely NOT to break, then it would be roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will save this for if I am offered "Gruntship" as I am actually working on a small Warcraft story about a few Orcs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is only one question I have about the World of Azeroth. Are the Horde and Alliance against each other as in the base game?
The question about the rules and regulations is asking which rule do you like the most. ;P

And Horde and Alliance are against each other, but many characters are neutral in the conflict. It's very common to see races having a drink together in one of the neutral towns, most notably Booty Bay.

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Aha, thank's for telling me that. I'm no good when it comes to the word "appeal" I always get confused as to what it means, anyway thanks again. :)