Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nikoxs`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
So, if I get this thing right, I am suppose that I got to tell about myself. Right, so I've played retail World of Warcraft long time now, and when the Cataclysm hit on, I quit playing WoW on retail, I played Warcraft 3 online, and played lots of those RP mod games there, and I loved them, then I has an idea, like: "Why not searc a WoW RP server?" and I was already searching for one, then I saw this site, just looked around etc, then made forum account here, and now I'm posting this.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Finland, and my primary language is Finnish, but I speak very good english so the language won't be a problem for me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Uhh.. My friend's big brother started playing it, then my friend, then me, then like ten other friends joined us too, it was just whole new world, if you know what I mean.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Like I before said, on the first question.
And I found this server just by hitting "WoW roleplaying private server" and I found you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Uhh.. I enjoy relaxing playing with friends, but still some danger and action are part of me too. And I mostly like it with someone really important to me (I mean in-game).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Umm.. I think my favourite race is.. Dwarf or Undead.
And the class.. hmm.. maybe it's mage, or rogue.
As mage, I love to burn the enemies from far away, or just freeze them out of their lives.
As rogue, it's so awesome when you just sneak behind someone and kill them quickly and silent.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I except excellent gameplay chances, very friendly people that know how to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding

No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming.
^ That brings a smile on my face, I've tried so many private servers out, and they all have like "Godmode" or something like that, IT SUCKS SO BAD, yeah, you hit over 1 million? Argh, that pisses me off.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sorry now, but I don't have anything good in my mind at the moment, but I'll write it up some day, ok?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah so, what's the level cap of this realm? I ain't clear of that now hehe.
Oh, and I'd love to come and RP on this server! :)
Hope to see you soon!
The level cap for non-approved characters belonging to Peons is 50, while the level cap for approved characters belonging to Grunts or higher is 80. But no character can go beyond 50 without having both an approved profile and the user holds the rank of Grunt or higher.

Anyway, welcome to the server!