Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cataclysm Race-Class combinations. We can has now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soyeahlike, I was wondering if we are allowed to play the more 'advanced' Cataclysm Race-Class combinations, like Tauren Sunwalkers (Priest/Paladin), Dwarf Shaman and Troll Druid.
I asked Nexi about the Tauren Pallies, though I guess this goes for everything. She said that if I could find the patch the lore on it was added in, and it was the patch we have here or lower, there would be a small chance we might be able to play them, so I decided to find some info on it. :3

The first Tauren Sunwalker NPCs where added in patch 3.2.0 (see http://kamaliaetalia.wordpress.com/2010 ... nd-priest/ ) Back then they where talking about using the sun in a similar manner that Druids use the moon. Later they where upgraded to look more Paladin-/Priest-y (see link again.) And officially confirmed as Paladins/Priests. From this I'd say that Sunwalkers have been around for a while, just not in an abundance.

Dwarf Shamans seem to be the hardest to find lore on. I am yet to find something official about them, but on other forums I've seen speculations about Shamanism either being taught by the Earthren or the Wildhammer clan. Idunno what to think about this.

Yesterday, I was able to borrow my little brothers retail account for a moment, and I made a Troll Druid. I found that you could speak with the first Druid trainer ( http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38243#starts ) about how the Darkspear Druids came to be. If I recall correctly, they had stayed on the Echo Isles somewhere, in hiding from Zalazane. Sooner or later the where contacted by a raptor loa, who led them into the Emerald Dream where they learnt to be all Druid-y. During Zalazane's fall in pre-cataclysm they came out of hiding and returned to help the Darkspear. They now train new recruits in the arts of Druidism. They seem to be actual Druid's, and not Witch Doctors like I had hoped, but still :3. Although, I think that we wouldn't be allowed to play one of these, due to the fact that they where not known of before the Darkspear retook the Echo Isles, and we haven't gotten that far. ;~;

...So, anyone feel like commenting and telling me if I can play any of these? :3
I'm afraid you'll have to wait until we upgrade.
Mmmkay.
MrBubbles. . .You did -not- just set Sexophone guy as your avatar.