Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: smartstorm`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. I am a computer gamer, 24 years of age. My favorite are role playing games. I have been playing for 4 years in the Discovery Freelancer multiplayer roleplaying server for the game Freelancer. Basically you can call me a RPG freak. My favorite rpgs are Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 1 and 2. And its my addiction to rp that brings me to your server. I also checked Molten WoW but when I found its all pvp, it turned me off. I dont like pvp

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from India. I am very comfortable with English, Bengali, Hindi

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I am very new to World of Warcraft. Just checked the WoW Molten server and now checking yours. But i am familiar with Warcraft as I have played Warcraft: Frozen throne before

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The RP thing. I love to RP with people rather than fighting each other.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When roleplaying in multiplayer mode, I generally like to find some other pals, make a team guild or clan and our own faction/guild rp story etc and rp with others.... Like in Freelancer Discovery server, I with 6 other pals made a faction called the Alligators with our own rp story and background.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am new to World of Warcraft. So i need some time to decide on this. Currently though the bloodelves look cool

I am going through the history of Azeroth again

What are your expectations of this server?:
full fleged RP all time! and ofcourse I expect friendly players because thats what I mostly find in rigid rp servers

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility part- So true

I quote
"Nobody else loves your character as much as you do. When coming up with a story for your character, remember this. Other people may not get involved. Other people may not care. Other people may not comply. Part of being a mature player is recognizing when your character isn't supposed to be the center of attention"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to tell you my story after I get a bit familiar with things in WoW. Since I am new to WoW, I need some time to chalk out my rp character and the background rp and also get used to the world. Then I can tell you my story

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As of now no more questions. I cant wait to get in your server and check it out myself! :)
Welcome to the server!
Thank you for accepting my introduction
Mass Effect 1 and 2 huh? Welcome x2 then :D we've got no reapers, just spacegoats -.-'