Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HolyHound`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Me? Well fact is I am just another person like you, sir or mam reading this, whom is trying to live a simple life. My hobby includes everything from painting to playing the harmonica. I enjoy many things in life, such as, riding horses on the family farm, riding my motorcycle, surfing, playing football and above all else watermelons!
I love watermelons with a passion!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well the U.S of A. I speak English of course but I do enjoy learning other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had always wanted to join a MMO ever since I first heard about them. Actually IF I can recall I had played Dot hack for the playstation and I just had an obsessive urge to join other players in a game like that! Warcraft was my first victim. Back then we could only go up to 60.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I LOVE to roleplay and truthfully I have had enough of trying so hard to roleplay in game only to soon be found out and have a few dozen naked players start dancing around me. As to how I found you, I had always heard of these private servers and I thought maybe there was one out there for my type of people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types! I enjoy a nice tavern RP where we are all just drinking and relaxing! Other times I love to imagine a character as he or she plows through enemies with allies at her back.
I think above all else is Roaming RP, where you and a friend or many friend walk from one destination to another. Talking and having fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll warrior without a doubt. Nothing seems more brutal then that! Nothing seems to have that raw untamed power as they would have. I am a glutton for power it seems.
Trolls themselves are tall fast agile I think I well toned Troll could easily take a Tauren by the horns and slam it face down into the ground!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect what you have given me to expect. I hope to find a great gaming community where I can RP with many friends. I expect all the people to uphold and follow the rules to the letter.
I expect to have a great time and by the looks of it I think I will.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No god modding, No Meta gaming, No Power gaming.
No character, not even Arthas, can confront an entire army or even a few heroes without getting hurt just a little. Godmoding kills RP as does metagaming. Plain and simple.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Come on!" The troll shouted to the ones surrounding her. "Ya don' dink I be goin down wid out a fight, do ja!?"
She slammed a fist into the nearest ones face, an unlucky human who leaped before he looked. The troll grabed the poor fellow by the back of his shirt and chucked him into another right beside him.
This was a mistake. She was trying to get to stranglethorn but had to go through westfall to do so. Apon her merry voyage she was taken as hostile and was now being surrounded by all sorts of humans.
One of the humans came running in with a blade. Using the length of her arms she grabbed his hand that held the blade, forcibly spines his wrist around and lodges it into his shoulder.
But the move came at a sacrifice as another blade came from behind and cleaved through her arm. With a howl she tensed up as the stub began to burn. Was it poisoned? was it magic? Was it a curse?
These things flew through her head as the darkness over took her and she collapsed to the ground.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a thing! I hope to have a great experience!
Welcome to the server!
Hurray! Thank you! Also just to let you know I love your avatar picture.