Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Denied characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

When somebody post a character for there storyline, basically there "RP" character/story.
If they are "Denied" where are they sent on the furoms?
I don't follow the question. If the character is denied they can edit the profile till it is accepted.

Aphetoros Wrote:I don't follow the question. If the character is denied they can edit the profile till it is accepted.

It's not that, I use to play here, and I made a post for my own character/storyline. It was denied.
& Now I'm back, and I wanna find it & edit it.

I had it on notepad but that computer died ahah.
Oh. When we had a restart this summer, the GMs wiped the whole IC forum if that was where it was posted. If it was a character profile, I think they're wiped as well. Only approved profiles go on the wiki. I do however know that the GMs have an archive with every post ever made, at least I'm pretty sure. They might be able to help you.
They're not "Wiped", though they are removed from public view. If there is an old character profile somewhere that you've posted, send me the name of the character in a PM and I'll see if I can retrieve the profile for you.