Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: xdrumtardikx`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 19 years old. I have been playing WoW for almost 4 years, mostly on private servers. I never understood those kinds of players who took the game so seriously that they did not attend school, etc. I have alway been player who seeks to relax while playing game and enjoying the atmosphere. I love the lore of warcraft especially the orc lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Slovakia, slovak language. I have been learning english since I was 8 years old.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If I remember correctly my uncle gave me WARCRAFT 2 on my birthday. Since then I got attached to it. And when WoW came out I could not wait to play it. Unfortunately, when I found out it was based on monthly subscription fee, my dreams went away. And then when my friend told me that there were private servers, I was very happy, and went on to play on 1.6.0 patch on a czech private server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I never had a chance to find a good RP server, because they either lack players, or they are 2.4.3 BC based. And I do not like the downgrading of the game just to see if it is a good server. And today I just entered the magical quote into google "wow 3.3.5 rp private server" and the Conquest of the horde popped out, so I decided I will take a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay, while there are players who have the patience to help me improve, and do not get to emotional when I mess something up. Although I have experience with RP (few years back I was active in a kind of RPG internet school) I do not consider myself a perfect WoW RP player, but I hope I will get a chance to become one.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc - As I saide earlier I enjoy the lore of the orcs very much, from Broxigar, through Dark council and Durotan, to Orgrim Doomhammer and Thrall.
As for the class, I enjoy shaman, warrior and warlock classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to find great community of players, where I will have the chance to improve my Rp skills as well as to spend my free time and relax, escape from reality for a while. Also to make some new friends hopefully, and to create my own Warcraft stories and experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Faction NPC Deaths

That is the one which appealed to me, because I could not stand the way it has been solved in other types of servers. I think your explanation says it all, and I hate to see someone murder an npc of his faction and not be considered as traitor.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That would be all. :)
Regards, xdrumtardikx
Welcome to the server!